Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Terrorist Attacks

Gotta really praise mi5/6 they have foiled quite a few plots in the last 24 months

Its an intresting point you have picked up on there.... Alot of debate about certain agencies here in the states being alowed to tap your phone calls   some people claiming it infringes their civil liberties... I do see the point but how else do people think these attacks are stopped?

Simple question, even Naive, but I am sure its question on everybodys lips around the world, Muslims, Christians, hindus, jews,

non-believers, etc, etc

UN, EU, Nato, individual govts should join together, African-orgs and govts,have the military wack to bring their forces together, to eradicate, erase IS muslim forces.

Forget sovereignty, not thousands but millions of refugees fleeing various nations,the sum could make up 3-4 nations themselves.

Force, yes force, and take Land, from the countries causing this catastophy, and rehouse /reinstate these refugees, with the idea, with support from all countries, military and financially, to create 1-2 new nations, where they police and start admin/govern their new lives themselves.

Why .??? THE MONEY AND FINANCE we have used and will need by coasting along and not doing anything will cost the same if not more.Let individual EU nations foreign aid and support to be used to expand and create this idea.

Why..?? sharing out the quoatas is plain stupid, we will not be talking about 20-50 thousand peoples, per country, but the need for all EU nations to take on millions, forcing an unprepared infastructure on the nations, creating culture shocks on unprepared 'ways of life', worst causing resentment where before acceptance and understanding were the rule.

Plus tribal/cultural differences will explode withinside host nations oblivious to cultral and racist hate that were Rife, before they became refugees.

In the normal immigration movement integration is slow but both hosts ( no matter the host nations peoples origins) and new immigrants do evolve together, understanding is difficult but developes over a period.

The govts and politicians owe their people an alternative, it took europe.govts and the EU.25yrs to recognise this problem, whereevery normal joe on the street was aware of if, and seen the danger.This is where the EU bodies failed miserably on

the italian plight.

We created, several african nations, and Kuwait, and Iraq, now create some more, for the sake of your electorate, even doing the right thing, you world politician can still grease your pockets, but this time help your countries, we the electorate should now demand, you take your finger out your arse.Europe sorted out its wars and human rights, now its time the persian nations, the middle east, and dictorial African nations, were forced into positive action.We have wasted billions over 70yrs,

now only spend aid on the willing, dont waste billions again on disorganised unnecessary support.

We can stop refugees and starvation over 20yrs, the powerfull, even less powerfull have the clout... use it.!!

Edited by fuchsntf

The saddest thing about this in my opinion is that it doesn't even make you remotely shocked anymore. It's like we've become accustomed to utterly insane behaviour.

Certainly agree.

Even some of the newsreaders appeared as if they knew it's just 'another one' now to report on, without looking sympathetic.

Can sadly imagine more on its way, even here.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

my boy is currently in hiding in a tunisian mans flat he was staying at those hotels but went out quadbiking on his retern with his bird they seen people running off the beach and gunmen and this tunisian guy ran out of his house and lead them in to his flat they are still there now

For real? Hope they're both ok.

Always feel so weird saying things like that, I mean I do hope they are ok, but some people have died, so I feel like I'm saying I hope it was other people that died, but then they are are also someone's kids/parents/loved ones.

Messed up times.

Its scary shit especially with who knows what pouring into Italy from North Africa. 

You don't think terrorists are going to go through what those Africans are going through to get into Europe really do you?

Think it through man before your prejudices take control of you.

I'm going to Turkey in a few weeks... Should I be worried?

You should be a little worried. Turkey is a really soft target. One of the easiest places to attack in the world.

From the BBC:

Woman's husband 'shot in front of her'
Posted at19:00

Olivia Leathley, 24, from Manchester in northwest England, told the British PA agency that one woman said her husband had been shot in the stomach in front of her.

She said the woman was "dragged away by hotel reps trying to get her to safety but she was a complete mess. She was in hysterics.'' 

She added: "All she said was that he'd been shot and that he was there bleeding on the beach and he was just saying, 'I love you I love you,' and then his eyes rolled back into his head.''

I can't honestly tell you how much that shook me upon reading it.  I feel absolutely sick.

Firstly, I cannot actually believe so many British holiday makers were travelling to North Africa.  Wanting time in the sun is one thing, but visiting arguably the most dangerous region on earth is another.

But regardless, my patience has snapped.  The BBC was reporting this morning how ISIS have now spread far beyond the borders of Iraq and Syria, yet Britain and the West continue their cowardly stance of simply trying to keep the lid on the bottle and let the Kurds do the fighting for us.

Idly standing by the sidelines only empowers groups like this and they are becoming bolder and bolder and bolder.  They smell terror in Europe, either because our own governments are terrified by our own large islamist populace, or they are just simply sticking their heads in the sand and hoping this will all blow over I really don't know.  But the situation on the ground both at home and abroad is getting worse and I fear for the future, I really do.

• Like 1

The media has been building this up for years with the backing of top governments with an agenda, it won't be long before there will be racial wars on the streets here in the UK when people eventually turn on one another.  

Yup, it's the media that just shot 37 people dead on sun loungers, decapitated a man and stuck his head on a gate in France, and blew up a mosque in Kuwait.  Take that bollocks elsewhere.

• Like 2

The media has been building this up for years with the backing of top governments with an agenda, it won't be long before there will be racial wars on the streets here in the UK when people eventually turn on one another.

Not sure if to laugh or cry. :blink:

They said that in the 50's too.

"It was so badly organised with no-one to help and hardly anyone speaking English. "I didn't know if he was dead or alive.

How ****ing unappreciative is she?! Oh so like they were expecting a terrorist attack and should have organised it, along with what time dinner was served and when the rooms should be cleaned. She should be grateful she's even alive

It's a shit world. I stopped in a hotel a few years ago 2 doors down from where this happened and its just European families that go there. Imagine lazing on a crowded beach and some **** decides to let loose ,and target women and kids. What exactly do IS want, they're like an army of suicide bombers. When I was growing up at least the ira gave warnings out before blowing something up, so it was political, this isn't political its just a bunch of psycopaths that need obliterating. Send over the sas and rid the world of these scum.

I hate to say it but it all comes back to the original invasion of Iraq under Blair/Bush. To think that just a couple of years ago we were arming the opposition to Assad in Syria (ISIS) yet now we're the ones who need him to fight these scum off of the planet. Politicians do not have a clue, in fact the only person who predicted all of this was Vladamir Putin, but hey let's not listen to that crackpot of a man. 

The treatment that Shia Muslims get in the Middle East is probably the most disgusting thing out of all of this Islamic Extremism, looking at today's events in Kuwait. North Africa is a mess, mostly caused by Western Intervention, trying to bring democracy to countries where western style democracy just isn't compatible. Whether Gaddafi should've been captured or not is another debate but what it has done is created the conditions for a group like IS to thrive in North Africa. Obviously these people are pure evil and need to disappear but I despair at our future. 

As for generalisations of Islam, yes there is clearly an issue with how people interpret ideology (possibly just use it as an excuse to attack), but this is the minority. Don't fall into this 'religion of peace they said' nonsense that people come out with, these utter filth are not Muslims. 

Edited by Lionator

your dealing with completely different types of people than the 50's.

Well come back in a few years and see who's right.  

It shall be I.

So ,I've just read an article on what do Isis want, and from what I can work out is they want to kill everyone because they believe they are instrumental in the end of the world and part of the apocalypse but can't explain why, they take orders from the great honcho who makes his decisions on how he interprets a book written by some guys 1400 years ago and us westerners dont understand because we are not part of their religion.

Edited by yorkie1999