Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Okazaki signs.

Pleased with the signing, from what Steve Walsh says, sounds like he should fit right in with the squad and our style of play.

Got to laugh a bit at people saying we'll make loads of money from shirt sales though. If ever there was a club incapable of making a mint on shirts, it's us. Last season we couldn't sort out enough shirts to sell in flipping Leicester, no way could we sort out a load of shirts for the whole of Japan lol

Good I'd imagine, very common in Japan and China for children to be taught English from primary school age. Failing that, would imagine his German is good so Huth for translation while he adapts

ALL OF THEM!! Vardy, Nuge, Ulloa, Kram, Okazaki... Was, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs at the back and Cambiasso in the middle.

This is excellent news, and again congrats to the OS for actually giving us news first again!

Damn, you beat me to it!  Run a 4-1-5!  Cambi can handle the midfield by himself!  :)

So what are we getting,does anybody actually know,other than he runs around a bit like Vardy.

As far as I can tell he's a beautiful Ulloa/Vardy hybrid.

Welcome Shinji  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

I wonder where this will leave Kramaric however?  

Based on last season it would be very harsh to suggest that either Vardy or Ulloa will be moved down the pecking order.  So to me it suggests our striking preferences will/could be:

1.  Vardy

2.  Ulloa

3.  Okazaki

4.  Kramaric

5.  Nugent

6.  Wood

Doesn't look too bad to me at all!! :D But would Kramaric be happy potentially being a 4th choice striker?

This maybe the pecking order at the start of the season, but form will dictate

who is first choice as the season progresses. Halfway through last season Vardy

was probably 4th choice.

The Chinese eat dogs, can't think of a similar recipe in the Japanese cuisine. Probably frowned upon. Get yer geography straight!

lol calm down.

Like Singh said it was a joke from what a few city fans sang about Yuki Abe 5 years ago.

Trying going to a few games pal you might know what I'm on about then.

The majority of Mainz fans are in tears over this transfer, dear Shinjji captured their hearts and minds in the past two years and - with very few exceptions - all of them wish him well in the Premier League. He's grown on them thanks to his great workrates, be it whilst attacking or defending.

Arigato  gozaimas-u, Mainz! Hope you invest that £10m well, you carnival folks!

lol calm down.

Like Singh said it was a joke from what a few city fans sang about Yuki Abe 5 years ago.

Trying going to a few games pal you might know what I'm on about then.

Five years is an eternity in footballing terms. :D

Where's Yuki Abe now? Has he retired? Oh, thanks to Wikipedia I know he's still going strong for Urawa Red Diamonds!

Speaking of which, how about re-signing him for Okazaki's Sake?

(I'll get my coat)

Maybe join the Scunthorpe/Northampton boards?

Or maybe, dumbass racist comments and songs don't have a place here no matter where Hopper and Smith signed? #BANTZ

Anyway, this looks like a solid signing and I think we're one Cambiasso and partner in the midfield away from being a pretty formidable side.

Or maybe, dumbass racist comments and songs don't have a place here no matter where Hopper and Smith signed? #BANTZ

Anyway, this looks like a solid signing and I think we're one Cambiasso and partner in the midfield away from being a pretty formidable side.

I understand your point but it's not really racist though is it, pal.  Offensive definitely!!

It's like if I was a footy player, and there was a song about me eating 10 halal kebabs, would I consider it offensive, probably, racist, probably not!!  #my10pencepiece

We'll play 343, 352 and 442, there's plenty of games, I'd imagine Nuge will barely feature whilst 2 or 3 of Vardy, Leo, Kram and Shinji will start every week

And we have seen that Leo is more than willing to track back and defend, strongly.

I understand your point but it's not really racist though is it, pal. Offensive definitely!!

It's like if I was a footy player, and there was a song about me eating 10 halal kebabs, would I consider it offensive, probably, racist, probably not!! #my10pencepiece

Go stick a kebab where the sun don't shine. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived