Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

I think that we're currently looking at managers that are without a club. Leicester have always kept deals and negotiations confidential. The only time news breaks is usually from the other club that we are dealing with. If you look at Okazaki, Kante and Austin bids, the news always broke from the other club or agents involved, even with Kramaric and Marhez deals the news was leaked from thier clubs. When we signed Fuchs as a free agent nobody got wind of it until it was confirmed.

If Leicester really wanted Lennon, O'Neil or Cotterill we would have to approach their clubs. If this was the case I'm sure news would of been leaked to the press. I'm sure that we're talking to Klopp and Hiddink and maybe others without a club. Our owners are ambitious and would certainly want to speak to the best managers available. I wouldn't rule out Klopp or Hiddink until they come out and rule themselves out.

I think that we're currently looking at managers that are without a club. Leicester have always kept deals and negotiations confidential. The only time news breaks is usually from the other club that we are dealing with. If you look at Okazaki, Kante and Austin bids, the news always broke from the other club or agents involved, even with Kramaric and Marhez deals the news was leaked from thier clubs. When we signed Fuchs as a free agent nobody got wind of it until it was confirmed.

If Leicester really wanted Lennon, O'Neil or Cotterill we would have to approach their clubs. If this was the case I'm sure news would of been leaked to the press. I'm sure that we're talking to Klopp and Hiddink and maybe others without a club. Our owners are ambitious and would certainly want to speak to the best managers available. I wouldn't rule out Klopp or Hiddink until they come out and rule themselves out.

:D

I'd be happy if Klopp has even heard of us. If a journalist asks him about the Leicester job, he will say "Ze vot?"

It's a good point about asking for permission for Lennon etc though. I hadn't thought of that. Based on that and the cheeky hints that the Thais have given us, I'm coming to the conclusion that Di Matteo is the front runner.

I'd be fairly happy with that.

We just got Okazaki from Mainz and klopp has a big connection with them player and manager 20 years plus, we were after Okazaki for over a year and have finally got him, then there's the klopp thing, coincidence, just saying

We just got Okazaki from Mainz and klopp has a big connection with them player and manager 20 years plus, we were after Okazaki for over a year and have finally got him, then there's the klopp thing, coincidence, just saying

and... J. Klopp .... J Schlupp.

Don't nobody try and tell me that's a coincidence.

I belief.

I would only like to see a manager who has successfully managed an established top level European side. I don't want to risk how far we've come with a supposedly rated younbg up-and-coming manager with no experience, this is the wrong time to gamble

Definitely not feeling any love for Hiddink.

If it is true that he is deciding whether to

retire or not then I don't know how he's

going to motivate the players.

Lennon on the other hand while not everyones

first choice would be 100% up for it.

Archived