Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

That's original  :rolleyes:

Wow, pants in a twist. He should never have gone in the first place. Why not put in a proper argument as to why what i'm saying is wrong instead of snarky comments? Do you really have nothing better to do?

AR$EH0LE

I want Nigel Pearson as our next manager. Surely the owners are now regretting their decision, and if rumours are to be believed, Nigel is also regretting what happened behind closed doors. I wouldnt be surprised for a press conference to occur next week, with Nigel re-appointed as our manager.

I want Nigel Pearson as our next manager. Surely the owners are now regretting their decision, and if rumours are to be believed, Nigel is also regretting what happened behind closed doors. I wouldnt be surprised for a press conference to occur next week, with Nigel re-appointed as our manager.

It would be funny.

tried telling myself the same thing, anyone who says its only footy is kidding themselves lol

No, it's only football bud.

But fair play, for some it's massively important. Like Mark w. Who seems a thoroughly decent young man. Cest la vie

Frankly, I was more than happy with the manager we had. It felt like we were really building something good, and all of a sudden everything is in limbo, with no sign of a coherant strategy for moving forward.

The Thais have fvcked-up bigtime over this, and have used up a large portion of the good will that they had accrued, IMO.

Archived