Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

people need to get over and accept that pearson is gone and not coming back!!!!! its done deal with it im over it already and just looking forwards to the nxt chapter in lcfc

What am I supposed to be looking forward to exactly?

At this stage I would take anyone not named Previ or Carver so my life can go back to normal and I am not forced to check about 6-7 different threads every 2-4 minutes. Productivity is down to an all time low at work.

Tell me about it!

well just wait and see what happens people are not going to say or do anything to change the owners minds they will do what they think is best for the club and who says we wont get someone better then Pearson or an up and coming manager? everyone is acting like Pearson was the worlds number 1 manager.

Just get off the Pearson bandwagon that ship has sailed

Jocelyn Gourvennec seems to be a good option I'm liking his record. He's the type of manager I would happily give a chance to. Not some random from the country that claims football is a sport where you can use your hands and invent a random word like Soccer!!

I am surprised to find myself thinking that Strachan would be a decent appointment. Wouldn't be such a far cry from Pearson, but he seems to have a very likeable character. I think his style would match our squad pretty nicely.

Jocelyn Gourvennec seems to be a good option I'm liking his record. He's the type of manager I would happily give a chance to. Not some random from the country that claims football is a sport where you can use your hands and invent a random word like Soccer!!

You may not wish to know this but soccer was used in England way before the Americans started playing it. I remember my grandparents referring to a field on Braunstone Lane as the 'soccer fields'

It is a shortening of Associated Football distinguishing it from Rugby Football aka Rugger.

Not some random from the country that claims football is a sport where you can use your hands and invent a random word like Soccer!!

Let me educate you.  It was the British that invented the word "soccer".  http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/06/the-origin-of-the-word-soccer/

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.  A complete lack of knowledge is a sad thing.

people need to get over and accept that pearson is gone and not coming back!!!!! its done deal with it im over it already and just looking forwards to the nxt chapter in lcfc

Yeh the last week has been so great hasn't it? No signings, no Cambiasso and linked to bunch of managerial retards.

Yeh the last week has been so great hasn't it? No signings, no Cambiasso and linked to bunch of managerial retards.

Oh My God! We haven't signed a player in 13 days.  A 13 day period during pre-season in which we haven't had any matches to play, or points to win or lose, and for 10 of those days the players weren't even at training.  WE ARE DOOMED!  If only we had another 30 days in which to do transfer business before the first game of the season, and then 2/3 weeks after that to continue business until the transfer window closes.

The only (seemingly) credible link we have is to Guus Hiddink.  He of course is the posterboy for managerial retards.

Oh My God! We haven't signed a player in 13 days. A 13 day period during pre-season in which we haven't had any matches to play, or points to win or lose, and for 10 of those days the players weren't even at training. WE ARE DOOMED! If only we had another 30 days in which to do transfer business before the first game of the season, and then 2/3 weeks after that to continue business until the transfer window closes.

The only (seemingly) credible link we have is to Guus Hiddink. He of course is the posterboy for managerial retards.

The same Hiddink that from very good sources has turned down a supervisor role.

Yep 13 days, people were frothing this time last year that was no one was being signed.

It's exciting though! All this inactivity.

Some freelance jurno saying cambiasso will be our manager

Freelance Journo = Some guy with a blog.

I had a blog once - probably still exists somewhere on the internet, so I guess I'm a journo too. As such, I can exclusively reveal that our next manager is going to be Barney the dinosaur.

It's out there now - just sit back and watch the odds tumble to odds-on in no time... :ph34r:

Has Allardyce 100% ruled himself out? He's starting to look like one of the only half decent options out there now. Lennon is also starting to look like an underwhelming 'OK' to me too, after some of the recent names linked.

Give me the job.....I get most games on the TV.....Quick link into foxestalk on game day and we'll sort it out together. Fast decisions like we do on here anyways!!! and I'll text my asst. our lineups, subs, etc....more extended we'll work on transfers in the evenings.

What could possibly go wrong???

I'm exhausted. The owners said at the outset of all this that they wouldn't say a word until a decision was made.  At this stage, I'm happy if they open the door at The Press Conference, and out walks......Martin O'Neill. 

Archived