Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Guus Hiddink

Hiddinks longest tenure at one club has been four years (from what I have read about him) this is anything will be a short term appointment. The board will see this as an appointment to get us to challenge for European spots, if indeed we will be in that position in four years time.

He'll come at a big price and have big bonuses......

I really ain't sure if this is the right move for us, but then again I have never fully believed in promises of European football in such a short space of time.

ah but the key question is......

Will he talk to Stringer!!!!

Are we going to see everything that Pearson was building gradually towards torn up for quick success?

Yep. We can all have a good laugh at Col while we wait though.

Decent bloke, lots of experience, kept Sunderland up.

'Honourable'

AND may bring Lee Cattermole with him!

What's there not to like?

:thumbup:

What has happened to FT today, has Nige leaving messed everyones heads up...Rinceys Steve Walsh combo mixed with this....Im starting to get confused...am I on Bentleys

If you offered Klopp stupid money and a 1 year deal he might come to prove he can hack the Premier League - unlikely but possible.

Hiddink would show the clubs intent and ambition. If we want to push on we need players who Pearson would have clashed with endlessly. Hiddink can handle those sorts of characters. Holland are full of temperamental personalities. He could do a job.

Are we going to see everything that Pearson was building gradually towards torn up for quick success?

The board were building this with Pearson part of that, however Pearson role become untenable. I don't think that plan will be torn up for quick success. Just a man who can take us and use this as an opportunity to build on what Pearson has already done

If you offered Klopp stupid money and a 1 year deal he might come to prove he can hack the Premier League - unlikely but possible.

Hiddink would show the clubs intent and ambition. If we want to push on we need players who Pearson would have clashed with endlessly. Hiddink can handle those sorts of characters. Holland are full of temperamental personalities. He could do a job.

Ugg

eh - why?

Archived