Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Guus Hiddink

Wonder if its a co-incidence that Gus Hiddink has just resigned his job....

:whistle:

Took South Korea to the world cup semi finals ( albeit, as pointed out before thanks to some dodgy refereeing) so is well known in the area and markets King power want to appeal to....

I'd put money on them talking to and getting an agreement with him before Nige was sacked.....

:whistle:

Took South Korea to the world cup semi finals ( albeit, as pointed out before thanks to some dodgy refereeing) so is well known in the area and markets King power want to appeal to....

I'd put money on them talking to and getting an agreement with him before Nige was sacked.....

If that were true, wouldn't it have been announced by now?

still think this is a great ploy from top and his dad with rudkin 

rudkin " lennons the man we want lets get him in "  

backlash on the net from fans 

top " i know lets go for a massive name knowing we wont get him and also one the fans are not that keen on like hiddink " 

que posts on the net about ffs hiddink to old id rather have lennon than him 

lennon appointed and the fans that wanted him have got him and are happy and the disgruntled fans that would rather have him than hiddink are now partially satisfied cuz hiddink didnt come. 

Also top and vichai look ok cuz they tried to get a big name in but couldnt agree terms on hiddinks side. 

still expect lennon to be named by saturday 

still think this is a great ploy from top and his dad with rudkin

rudkin " lennons the man we want lets get him in "

backlash on the net from fans

top " i know lets go for a massive name knowing we wont get him and also one the fans are not that keen on like hiddink "

que posts on the net about ffs hiddink to old id rather have lennon than him

lennon appointed and the fans that wanted him have got him and are happy and the disgruntled fans that would rather have him than hiddink are now partially satisfied cuz hiddink didnt come.

Also top and vichai look ok cuz they tried to get a big name in but couldnt agree terms on hiddinks side.

still expect lennon to be named by saturday

Seriously what Lcfc fan would what Lennon in charge?? Come on!!!

Not keen on this at all. He's just a journeyman manager with nothing to prove and a lost motivation who's goes around the world looking for any idiot (*ahem* Vichai) who will pay him. What does he know about this football club? Squat. What does he know about the players we have? Zilch. At least with Lennon or Allardyce you get someone who knows how we have been successful over the last 3 seasons.

I know how we have been successful over the last three seasons but I'd be a terrible manager. So would Lennon. 

Seriously what Lcfc fan would what Lennon in charge?? Come on!!!

not fecking me ! 

i never called pearson even through the bad times and never called for him to be sacked . Slowly but surely he was building a squad and a team spirit something akin to the old team with lennon,izzet,savage and walsh . 

players like vardy and schlupp were becoming much better players we played a system in the end that suited the whole team, nigel knew what he needed this summer to make the round pegs fit in the round holes. 

we then signed okazaki and huth with nigel nowhere to be seen to which i posted a thread in here saying there could be a problem (this was before he was sacked) and got the normal responses of that i am deluded and hes playing with a pack of dogs and then the grammer police came on with nothing better to say and the post was then closed . WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS B@@@@@@S TO YOU WHO TOOK THE P@@S lol

then nigel got the sack and now we are going to get a new manager with new ideas ,new formation etc etc  we all know huth was a rock and jeff is progressing great and vardy is a great pressure man, what if the new guys doesnt like them its all to much change on what is a massive season with the new revenue tv deals kicking in . 

Archived