Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Guus Hiddink

Where is all this Sven 2.0 bollocks coming from. Because they are both experienced and foreign? Sven wishes he had the cv of Hiddink. He will attract players and commands a great deal more respect than Sven. On top of that this isn't the championship which is notoriously harder for managers to adapt too.

Because he did great until he managed a international team nothing to do what country he is from

Bollocks? Have you compared records. Spells of club management with decades of international management, with mostly failure. Barely sticks around for more then a year.

Hardly failure at international level - reached semi at world cups with Holland and South Korea, very respectable 2nd round with Australia and semis of euro 2008 with Russia.

His form at club level is dated but he has won the European cup.

His achievements are easily better than Sven's, whether he's past it or not is a different matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiddink resigns as Netherlands manager, Pearson gets sacked.

Who said the owners didn't have a plan?

Lennon has his name thrown about to throw people off the scent.

Coincidence? Probably not.

Lennon assistant ?

Hiddink resigns as Netherlands manager, Pearson gets sacked.

Who said the owners didn't have a plan?

Lennon has his name thrown about to throw people off the scent.

Coincidence? Probably not.

Lennon assistant ?

Bollocks? Have you compared records. Spells of club management with decades of international management, with mostly failure. Barely sticks around for more then a year.

He won the European cup with PSV and has successfully managed multiple countries, most of which seriously over achieved.

Anyone that can go and motivate international players to perform above expectations is the kind of person we want.

Sven took the most talented England team since 1990 to the 2nd round of a world cup. He won loads of mickey mouse titles in Sweden and Portugal mind.

Guus with an understudy (ideally Cambiasso)... Dream team!!

is your keyboard stuck on ctrl V  :D

He's 68 I think.

Would only be a short term appointment for 2 years max

Haha don't eorry that was just for the guy saying it to put up that game of thrones jpeg!

He could be 100 for all i care. As long as the owners get someone in with the best intentions for the club and not to pocket money and move on will do me fine

Just not pound notes Dyche though please!

Lovely, foreign players, foreign manager, foreign owners, were losing our identity now. :( This is a sad time. I am proud that out club has built a young squad that is mostly British and hungry for success. Wave goodbye to that approach if we appoint Hiddink. 

The only positive is Hiddink is kinda like Humpadink. 

Archived