Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Charlie Austin £12m bid rejected

I can see Nugent will probably go if we sign Austin. Also, Krameric might go out on loan.

former yes - latter no

2 on pitch, 2 on bench + 1 spare for injury / suspension / form dip / tactics and to drive competition

Ulloa / Vardy / Kram / Okazaki / Austin

when all fit, 1 will be left out

strikers often get subbed so likely we will play 3 or 4 of them most games

Austin is also prone to injury - when he got injured QPR struggled - you can never have too many strikers

That would be a massive kick in the teeth for Kramaric. That's precisely why he turned down Chelsea.

It is something that I wouldn't want, but he may need to gain some more experience. I hope he has a great future with us.

Firstly, Austin is worth that kind of money. His England Cap is worth about 3 to 5 Million of the Fees, That leaves 10 to 12 for a striker who has consistently scored while in a poor team.

As to who is signing him. Maybe Steve Walsh and Rudkin liked him and NP didn't which is why he wasn't mentioned earlier.

As to who makes way nobody knows for sure but we still need 5 Strikers.

Firstly, Austin is worth that kind of money. His England Cap is worth about 3 to 5 Million of the Fees, That leaves 10 to 12 for a striker who has consistently scored while in a poor team.

As to who is signing him. Maybe Steve Walsh and Rudkin liked him and NP didn't which is why he wasn't mentioned earlier.

As to who makes way nobody knows for sure but we still need 5 Strikers.

Austin has not played for England.

QPR have turned down a £12million bid from Leicester City for striker Charlie Austin, talkSPORT are reporting this morning.

Relegated Rangers  are demanding £15m for the England striker, with West Ham favourites as the player wants to stay in London.

But now, West Bromwich Albion have thrown a spanner in the works with a proposed £22million double move for Austin and Matt Phillips.
So far though, no-one has met QPR’s asking price for Austin who was also the subject of a £9m bid from Newcastle. Laughed out of court at Loftus.

Austin is still expected to leave Rangers, and Leicester are predicted to return with an increased offer.

That leaves West Ham having to make a decision whether to meet Rangers’ asking price or come closest to it.

Read more at http://zapsportz.com/leicester-and-west-ham-slug-it-out-for-austin-but-beware-of-the-baggies/#ZM5pgpodFjbD4SqA.99

It's quite obvious that the owners want this club to move to the next level at a speed which none of us could have ever imagined. When I say none of us, I'm including Nigel Pearson

It's been obvious from the start that the owners wanted quick success. The only reason NP came back was because he was assured he would get his own way in how things were run and also he felt he had unfinished business. Namely the restructuring of the club. Sadly he's gone now and the Owners are flexing their cheque book. Clearly they haven't learned much from the Sven fiasco. We will enjoy some success I have no doubt about that.for how long nobody knows.

Remember Coventry, Forest, Portsmouth. It could easily end the same for us. The only saving grace is the Owners have deep pockets.

http://sofifa.com/squad/34662?hl=en-GB#

We could start with a seriously strong strong next season, wowee.

A strong squad means nothing if you've got an incompetent manager. I could understand the excitement if we still had Nigel, but is there really much point getting worked up over signings when they could end up managed by Ian Holloway.

It's been obvious from the start that the owners wanted quick success. The only reason NP came back was because he was assured he would get his own way in how things were run and also he felt he had unfinished business. Namely the restructuring of the club. Sadly he's gone now and the Owners are flexing their cheque book. Clearly they haven't learned much from the Sven fiasco. We will enjoy some success I have no doubt about that.for how long nobody knows.

Remember Coventry, Forest, Portsmouth. It could easily end the same for us. The only saving grace is the Owners have deep pockets.

yes and to balance it out - remember Man City and Chelsea too !

thing is - if you start splashing the cash, you have to be prepared to keep doing so!!

those who did - Man c / Chelsea

those who didn't - you listed them

thing is - if you start splashing the cash, you have to be prepared to keep doing so!!

You're a long time dead! Lets go for it, i don't give a shit if the club is going in a hundred years, I want an FA Cup win and a european trip to some where with some shit hot slags and high quality gear!

Yes your so right. The problem then is you get the mercenary players joining us and doing fk all when signed. Then the Owners get bored and feel they're been taken for mugs, which they usually are. But by then the whole fabric of the club is lost and as we said we know where that leads. 

Sadly I've seen it all before.

Yes your so right. The problem then is you get the mercenary players joining us and doing fk all when signed. Then the Owners get bored and feel they're been taken for mugs, which they usually are. But by then the whole fabric of the club is lost and as we said we know where that leads. 

Sadly I've seen it all before.

me too - it comes down to the commitment of the owners and whether they really know what lies ahead and are prepared to see it through, and prepared to throw good money after bad if needed and not lose their nerve when the going get's tough         and ............the restraints of fair play rules.

Archived