Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Charlie Austin £12m bid rejected

Apparently Nuge was sent home from Thailand early, pissed the Thai's off as well, on his way out?

Simpson first please. His crime is far worse than anything else we've heard about our players in Thailand and it's a disgrace he's still on our books.

It was obvious in the end of season run but still looks like we're ignoring the fact we are at our best with pace up front, Austin and Ulloa are both slow movers and won't work.

Austin is Nugent on steroids.

I'd love to see Austin and Vardy up top, but that leaves Kramaric, Ulloa and Okazaki... This is madness lol

Austin is a player I would like here.  But only if the manager wanted him.

The concerning thing about this news for me is that it suggests that the owners are now picking the team?

Maybe I am wrong (hopefully) because that never seems to work well if they were.

Sky sources are about as reliable as twitter sometimes. I'm not having we've bid for him, I'm going for agent making up a story to make someone else bid around that figure. People were beginning to forget about Charlie Austin.

I know its the climate we're in but £12m for a striker with one good season in the premier league is ridiculous.

Sky sources are about as reliable as twitter sometimes. I'm not having we've bid for him, I'm going for agent making up a story to make someone else bid around that figure. People were beginning to forget about Charlie Austin.

I know its the climate we're in but £12m for a striker with one good season in the premier league is ridiculous.

Sky sources is very reliable

Archived