Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Charlie Austin £12m bid rejected

Big fan of Austin but surely, given we've signed three players under another manager, the new one will want to put his own list forward?

Perhaps that's the point, they don't want someone who decides the players. They are happy with our scouting system and just want a head coach.

Big fan of Austin but surely, given we've signed three players under another manager, the new one will want to put his own list forward?

Nuge Defo but think kram will be loaned out

Reckon this will see both Vardy and Nugent go should it happen.

Nuge Defo but think kram will be loaned out

Fantasy football stuff and all thanks to the $$$$$$ of the owners - we should be so lucky to be throwing around 12 million pound bids for an England international.

In the owners we have to trust.

To the next level. BOOM !!

Perhaps more likely Kramaric and Nugent to go?  Rumours about Kramaric (admittedly very tenuous), and I cant see Nuge getting much game time.

Perhaps that's the point, they don't want someone who decides the players. They are happy with our scouting system and just want a head coach.

If Hiddink is the preferred choice, do you think he'd work under those terms and conditions?

The logic is quite simple I think. You need two good players in every position, or at least among the forwards, where playing the full 90 minutes isn't the norm. So we'd have Okazaki and Mahrez as false 9s, Vardy and Kramaric as very different striking options,and Ulloa and Austin as target men/hold up players. Looks good to me.

Thanks Nuge for everything, especially playing with a smile on your face.

Perhaps more likely Kramaric and Nugent to go? Rumours about Kramaric (admittedly very tenuous), and I cant see Nuge getting much game time.

Why on earth would we let a young exciting prospect like krama go just 6 months after signing him for £9-10m?

We'd have to stupid as fvck.

If Hiddink is coming in, remember he likes playing a 433. 

This explains the mass of strikers.

Either that or Top thinks if we buy all the strikers, nobody else will have any. 

Good plan. 

Three out and out centre forwards, or one central striker with two wide forwards?

Because Austin isn't a wide forward, Okazaki doesn't strike me as a wide forward, Ulloa isn't a wide forward, Kramaric isn't a wide forward (though probably has the capability to do so) Vardy could do it, Nugent isn't.

This makes no sense to me what so ever. Bloody hell there were people unsure we even needed Okazaki, let alone Austin as well, unless it means Ulloa's off.

Trying to have faith but I can't see this all ending well.

Yes people, we do need another striker because Nugent is bleeding awful, Wood has been sold, Vardy doesn't score enough (we know his game about more than goals, granted), Kramaric and Okazaki are virtually untested and Ulloa could quite easily be a one hit wonder.

No, they're not going to all play at once but neither did Rooney, RVP and Falcao or Drogba, Remy and Costa or Giroud, Welbeck and Walcott but you didn't hear their fans say "no we don't want them because we only want 11 players who are going to play every game this season" did you?

This bleeding forum!

I'm trying not to be negative as a whole but it's a poor move for me as its simply identified that we have money to burn. Every player we enquire for at the moment will have a couple of million added on as its clear we will pay top dollar.

Archived