Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

This fella is in s America

He hasn't started talking to us yet

if we manage to sign him, we have to realise that he would probably be looking at Spurs for his debut. (Maybe later)

He isn't the answer to a week on Saturday!

I thought our representatives were over there, if that's the case I don't think they'd mess around. Who knows, I doubt this will happen anyway.

Really, this is your positive contribution.  No wonder players don't sign for us with fans like you.

I personally think that brooksy has single handedly cost us at least 3 signings so far. Blokes an absolute menace.

Regardless of whether bayern leverkusen are a bigger more attractive option etc etc etc is irrelevant as they haven't offered enough money.... if they do he will go there, but they haven't and if reports are to be believed they have offered around 5m less than us so it's not like just upping there bid by the odd million, the money is in the bpl so it will make it tough for any bundesliga club bar probably bayern Munich, dortmand or possibly schalke to compete financially

Bayer haven't even submitted a solid bid according to some reports.

you know this how?  Would be so glad if you are right.  This guy is a star, no doubt.  The guy who runs the Chile National team.

I'm ITK, I'm Anderson Perry.

:ph34r:

We are... Leverkusen , I bet not many could even name a single player that plays for them... the PL is recognised around the world and will be huge again once the new TV deal roles in... CL sucks in comparison even... nothing better than the PL

You really don't watch much continental football do you? Often a flaw in English fans where we underestimate foreign teams. They have Lars Bender and Stefan Kiesling... 2 players who have the potential to walk into a top 4 club!

Don't underestimate the Bundesliga, we went to see Bayern Munich stuff FC Paderborn last year at the Allianz and by all accounts Paderborn at the time were doing very well in the league.. Munich gave them 1 hell of a stuffing which is understandable, they are on another level compared to other teams in that league.

How many pages by the end of the day? Im guessing 40.

How much genuine news to come out? I'm guessing zero.

How many times will I visit this thread knowing the above?

I'm guessing 577 times.

Illogically illogic.

Seriously, this guy could be the buy of the year for of any team. Really, amoungst the best play making Midfielders in the game.  I really do hope there is some fact in this speculation.  This will be a key pickup.  And then move on to another midfielder and Defender.

We are not a bigger draw than leverkusen don't be so ridiculous.

However below Munich, shalke, dortmund and leverkusen. Maybe but that's going off German opinion maybe different outside of Germany because they seem to love English footy. National team too for some reason

Internacional have somewhat confirmed us signing Aranguiz for £10.6m:

http://www.90min.com/posts/2406926-leicester-city-agree-10-6m-fee-to-sign-charles-aranguiz

No they don't lol

Just repeating it's a great offer.

Clearly we are ahead of the others as we've offered them what they want. But we won't be signing him until he agrees, there is nothing in that article that states he will.

Archived