Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Playing for BL in the CL no one really gives a f, Cambiasso was more recognised than the whole BL side last season over the world, just for his brilliance in the PL (the greatest league in the world) simple fact

You're average person won't no.  But Aranguiz himself will certainly give a ****, I'm sorry mate but Bayer Leverkusen are far more successful and provide a much greater springboard into Europes elite.

your lack of football knowledge astounds me. leverkusen are a very good team and its utterly ridiculous to compare them to the tripe that is qpr

I know of Leverkusen .. thank you ;) and they are overrated ... let's face it spurs, Everton or even Stoke would beat them, German league will fall on its face ... once the transition period of the premier league comes to fruition

I've never understood why so many people post foreign articles and tweets; we don't all have firsts in Portuguese!

google translate:

Aránguiz , if you want , you can request advance payment of up to 30 % of the total value of the contract with Leicester. If you accept , of course.

google translate:

Aránguiz , if you want , you can request advance payment of up to 30 % of the total value of the contract with Leicester. If you accept , of course.

That is a hell of a sweetner, it's got to be hard to turn down multiplying your salary almost by 5, and recieving a lump sum of 30% of it up front... Here's hoping anyway.

We'd definitely be a stepping stone unless we somehow made giant strides up the tab,e next year.

Offer a 3 year deal with a reasonable release clause (£15-£17 million). Articles all say he's been offered £50k p/w.

Just going to weigh in here...

Before today I never heard of the guy. If he doesn't want to sign, or if his only motivation is drawing 30% of his wages up front then I wouldn't want him here. We don't need mercenarys. The team is built on hard work and spirit.

In any event he might be totally out of his depth in the premier league. He could be the Leicester equivalent of Di Maria or Falcao. Little return for the investment.

We need proven quality at this level to consolidate and build. We don't need to blow our wad just to sign someone who sounds exotic. I won't be losing sleep over this guy. I'd take a Charlie Austin instead because I know what I'd be getting.

Wisely and slow. They stumble that run fast.

Some of the ignorance in this thread

Christ

Okay tell me about levekusens great achievements ... other than being in a top heavy leegue and being one of the better sides in it for many years lol basically around the world no one gives a f but the premier league everyone cares that is where you will get fame and future from now on

But you are using a device connected to the internet, no?

Yes I am but if you use google translate you run the risk of false information. I once called a Spanish girl a rapist thanks to google translate!

Archived