Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

No they don't lol

Just repeating it's a great offer.

Clearly we are ahead of the others as we've offered them what they want. But we won't be signing him until he agrees, there is nothing in that article that states he will.

I said "somewhat", Babs.

There's a clear indication that a deal isn't too far off when you read between the lines, even though the player is allegedly not interested in a move to the UK.

Seeing a few reports on Twitter that Marseille have pulled out and are going after Kante instead. 

I can see it now, Marseille get Kante, Levekusen get Aranguiz and we land Joey bloody Barton  lol

Since when were Marseille even after him?

Maybe we will get him, but didn't think he wanted to.be here. Nothing stopping him playing poorly if so

Apart from wasting his talent. Even if he has inital misgivings, he'll play his best to put himself in the shop window for a bigger club. The danger is he just can't settle to life in Leicester (a bit like the Di Maria situation).

Getting someone through the door is the hardest part.

Seeing a few reports on Twitter that Marseille have pulled out and are going after Kante instead.

I can see it now, Marseille get Kante, Levekusen get Aranguiz and we land Joey bloody Barton lol

Haven't Marseille just got Diaby from Arsenal?

Haven't Marseille just got Diaby from Arsenal?

And Lassana Diarra, think they in a similar predicament to us lack of CM wise 

Since when were Marseille even after him?

It's been a three horse race from the start, the guy brokering our deal with Inter is also working with Marseille apparently. 

I can see it now, Marseille get Kante, Levekusen get Aranguiz and we land Joey bloody Barton lol

I even think Joey Barton would turn us down at this rate.....

I know this is Wikipedia, but he's now shown in both the Leicester First Team Squad on Leicester's page and on his own page there is a section siting that he's signed a "4 year contract"???

It's Wikipedia mate, you could put him down as recently joined Accrington Stanley if you wanted.

Archived