Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

I think considering he has agreed a contract with Bayer we have very little chance. I know a fee needs to be agreed but through agreeing a contract it shows that he is happy with that move

Latest article in Brazil says he's turned us down, Leverkusen have upped their offer.

We already know that Aranguiz isn't interested too in joining us.

Have Leverkusen matched our offer though?

We already know that Aranguiz isn't interested too in joining us.

Have Leverkusen matched our offer though?

I'm only relaying what a good Twitter account is saying (aka not one of these itk doughnuts).

@cynegeticus

Leverkusen's offer stands at 9.7 m euros and Marseille is supposedly around 8m euros.

I don't speak foreign, Google Translate says "A big English club has abandoned the case", does that mean we've given up? Shame

Says Marseille are fighting Leverkusen to sign him and that a big English club have pulled out, we could still have an offer on the table though.

This was the list for 2013/14 and they weren't on it but Stoke were.

We'll be there or thereabout on it especially after the new TV deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2920602/Real-Madrid-football-rich-list-Premier-League-dominates-overall-making-HALF-40-wealthiest-clubs.html

That's about money made by the club. Bayer are massive, running a profit in the billions. Our wealth is a drop in the ocean to them as a company, the only question is whether Bayer will stump serious money into the club.

Leicester this summer remind me of my best mate Boydy. Every weekend, in Terrace Bar,chatting up superfit birds, buying them drinks and bottles of champagne etc only to see those girls inevitably leave with another, far better-looking bloke. You see Boydy is loaded but he's ugly as **** and actually smells of desperation.

Leicester City are the Boydy of the Premier League.

Just me or does that sound promising?

that's what I'm talking about, don't be a bellend charles, if you sign for us I'll take you for a nandos up highcross

Archived