Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

BT Sport or Sky Sports?

Sky are getting worse and worse. Holloway joining as a pundit for the Football League. Shame BT persist with crap as well. Would be refreshing not having to constantly listen to former players because they speak utter nonsense half the time.

If it was up to me I'd seriously be considering BT now. Cannot believe Sky have managed to lose La Liga.

Is it just me or are Sky seriously starting to lose their grip? Lost the Champions League, lost La Liga, seem to have lost credibility in terms of how good a source they are. I might be being picky but they just don't seem like they are what they were.

If it was up to me I'd seriously be considering BT now. Cannot believe Sky have managed to lose La Liga.

Is it just me or are Sky seriously starting to lose their grip? Lost the Champions League, lost La Liga, seem to have lost credibility in terms of how good a source they are. I might be being picky but they just don't seem like they are what they were.

They've been absolutely destroyed over the past couple of years, they need a reboot from top to bottom.

They haven't lost it aa such. 16 teams have agreed to collective bargaining.

Barca and 3 others haven't so by making any deal with the other 16 they would then have to do separate deals with the other 4 teams for their home games.

All very messy.

I would guess barca and madrid are the draw in that league. Especially as they normally show both every weekend.

I would guess if it stays as it is one broadcaster will strike a deal for the 16 and the other will take showing barca every other week.

Sky, is still the best at the moment, but glad that others are around giving them competition, and something to think about.

SNF, Cricket, F1, European Football, leagues ahead.

Rugby has been lost to Sky,

Punditry is a matter of personal taste, Sky in all sports reporting is London bias.

All channels have unknowledgeable, middle-class idiots getting their facts wrong reporters.

how does the sky sport day pass work and can you buy a day pass as often as you like or do you only get one?

If you do it for now TV, it's £6.99 for 24 hours, it's a solid 24 hours from when you activate (ie start watching) you are meant to now be able to get a months pass, but not seen it on my PS3 yet.

You can buy as many as you want as far as I know.

was checking it out yesterday.

now tv do a day, week, month pass.

it would be possible then to just have a day pass for the days that leicester will be on tv, well worth the £6.99 if you compare it to actually being at the game.

Yes.

didnt they introduce sky sports 5 a while ago especially for the champs. league?

European football channel, which happens to be full of things like classic Barca v Madrid games etc... it had some La Liga, some Champions League and the Eredivisie. They might as well get rid of it now.

Who has the rights for Bundesliga and Serie A? I'd love to watch those 2 live

BT have both of them.

If I'm not mistaken, BT Sport now have some of the Premier League, the Champions League, La Liga, the Bundesliga, Serie A & Ligue 1, as well as some others. That's an absolute tonking of what Sky have now.

If I lived on my own there's no way on earth I'd have Sky now.

European football channel, which happens to be full of things like classic Barca v Madrid games etc... it had some La Liga, some Champions League and the Eredivisie. They might as well get rid of it now.

BT have both of them.

If I'm not mistaken, BT Sport now have some of the Premier League, the Champions League, La Liga, the Bundesliga, Serie A & Ligue 1, as well as some others. That's an absolute tonking of what Sky have now.

If I lived on my own there's no way on earth I'd have Sky now.

La Liga is still in the balance, I managed to drop my sky bill down by 18 and have now got BT for 20 quid. I'll still watch sky for F1 and obviously the prem games, but for BT I'll get all the European games plus the Rugby which I will watch a decent amount of. Worse off financially by 2 quid haha. But the choices are decent!

Sky, is still the best at the moment, but glad that others are around giving them competition, and something to think about.

SNF, Cricket, F1, European Football, leagues ahead.

Rugby has been lost to Sky,

Punditry is a matter of personal taste, Sky in all sports reporting is London bias.

All channels have unknowledgeable, middle-class idiots getting their facts wrong reporters.

But it's  not competition  well at least not one that benefits  the consumer which is what it's  meant to do. There's  no choice involved as they show different games you can't  choose to watch one or the other. It's  certainly not driving the price down another aspect of a real competitive  set up if anything it's  driving the cost up even to the extent of getting less for more.

But it's  not competition  well at least not one that benefits  the consumer which is what it's  meant to do. There's  no choice involved as they show different games you can't  choose to watch one or the other. It's  certainly not driving the price down another aspect of a real competitive  set up if anything it's  driving the cost up even to the extent of getting less for more.

Quite.

I have Sky but I also have access to BT and unless you're a European Football Hipster there's no contest,

Sky has 3 times more PL games and the Football League which I love watching. Also it has the Cricket, NFL and F1 which are the only 3 other sports I really like,

BT is amassing an impressive set of European rights on paper but quite frankly I rarely watch the CL unless its a big knockout tie and I have better things to do than watch Werden Bremen vs Hamburg

I don't listen to analysis from either coverage though as I can't stand it, Nev and Carra on a Monday is ok though

Does BT have anything like Match choice extended highlights?

That is the best thing about Sky for me 60 minutes of highlights from every Leicester game, that and cricket coverage, and the fact it is half price for me.

Archived