Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

still think if he were to  get a run of starts he'll score goals, if Vardy or Okazaki got injured early in a game I suspect it would be him that came on for them, when Ulloa has come on its because we're chasing a game and needed to change our approach

Think he needs to open a fish and chips shop somewhere in coalville. He always seems to want to chip the goalie. Researched Sunderland game from last season and could have won us the game twice in the last few minutes. But tried to chip the goalie. With no luck. First time the goalie was standing on the line. Then again against West Ham onTuesday was clear through on goal and tried to chip Adrian. What a twat. I am sorry but what a twat. Should try fishing for a goal instead and stop the chips

So many people calling for him to get a start. But he has been rubbish. Admit Pearson used him as a lone striker last season a few times with no support or luck. Might have ruined his confidence. But when he gets the ball I have no faith anything will happen. He looks lost out there. Still think he gets pushed around on the pitch too easily. Needs to get a little stronger I believe. Just hope we haven't threw away good money on a prospect that we may never see flourish

yeah against west ham. was great. 

some (most) of his first time finishing was awful last year too. i think he could be a very good premier league striker but currently he's quite a way off. hence he's in our cup squads and not playing in the league. he's still young, still learning and still adapting. i just don't get the calls for him to start or that he's being really harshly treated. he's just not as good as everyone wants him to be just yet. 

He's not that young, he's 24. By the time he was that old, Andy King was captaining the side and had made 200 odd professional appearances!

He's not been shit at all... Watched him at bury and he showed a lot of decent touches and scored a Good goal yet on here ppl were saying how worried they were bout him. He's not been crap by any means, just not been amazing either. He's played ok and I agree he looks better and quicker than Okazaki, who again has been just ok this season.

still think if he were to  get a run of starts he'll score goals, if Vardy or Okazaki got injured early in a game I suspect it would be him that came on for them, when Ulloa has come on its because we're chasing a game and needed to change our approach

Too risky ... We are doing well and can't carry passengers ... He should be grafting during the week and showing CR what he can do during training or when playing in cup games. Or even better put him out on short term loan ... Then we will know (similar to Liam Moore). It really is that simple and looking at stats or what he's done before or has cost us is irrelevant.

In the meantime we should be casting the net for someone who is banging goals in, fits our system, and can hit the ground running when one of our current strikers for whatever reason, is not playing.... Which is bound to happen at some point.

He pissed me off against West Ham he kept just getting the ball, turning about three or four times to just end up in the same place he started at but then had a number of defenders around him or no one free to pass to because he should have passed first time or something.

I liked the step overs that led to him going one on one but fvck me why did he do a Kermogant when he could have passed it into the goal.

He is never going to be a Premiership class top striker IMO Its seems like there is no urgency with him, you don't have time for 2 or 3 touches before you shoot around the box and if you take them you best be scoring he looks like he could be a good Championship Striker but with our style of play at the minute he is not fitting in.

Vardy epitomises our style he is fearless, his workrate is terrific and he is getting the shot off with as least touches as possible.

Its a shame really because when we first bought him I was expecting big things from him (Esp with his price tag!) but with Pearson going he must feel like he has been put on the shelf, some other player must feel similar. Not that I could ever feel sorry for any player not getting a game in modern football

Everyone was all over him in the summer and then a few mixed performances and he's never gonna amount to anything!!

Lacking a little match sharpness is all, i reckon. Shown some great touches and movement this season, just needs to adapt to the pace of this league a bit.

Just needs some guidance from those experienced in the English game (Ulloa & Vardy), though I'm sure that's probably been the case somehow.

If you were Ulloa or Vardy or playing up front for Leicester at the top end of the Prem and banging in goals....would you give advise to the clubs highly expensive signing who's on the bench?

PS your right about he needs guidance in the English game, but there are too many buts.

If you were Ulloa or Vardy or playing up front for Leicester at the top end of the Prem and banging in goals....would you give advise to the clubs highly expensive signing who's on the bench?

PS your right about he needs guidance in the English game, but there are too many buts.

tbf ulloa's scored the same amount of goals as kram this season

Personally I don't think we can afford nor do we need to wait for him to come good. He doesn't suit the way we play and I think we'd be better off making a serious investment in a top quality striker in January. I'd loan him, there was rumoured interest from Italy in the summer.

Archived