Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

League One would be utterly pointless. He'd be far too good for that level.

Wouldn't be against a 6 month loan to someone like Middlesbrough.

They don't need him they have Nuuuuge.

Everyone was all over him in the summer and then a few mixed performances and he's never gonna amount to anything!!

Lacking a little match sharpness is all, i reckon. Shown some great touches and movement this season, just needs to adapt to the pace of this league a bit.

I wasn't (Shock horror me writing someone off! lol).

But i'm sorry i've been hugely disappointed in the whole situation, when he signed you'd have thought we'd managed to land Martial the amount of hype surrounding him, I expected him to feature alot last year, he didn't, so ok, it's gonna take time to bed in, learn the English game, i'll accept that, i'll give him time, but over the summer I stated I expect him to step up this season, force himself into the team, take his chances and become a regular, it's still early in the season but for what i've seen and the situation in general I can't see any of that happening this season.

Now, I can't comment saying he's shit, I haven't seen enough of him to make that statement, however why haven't we seen enough of him? Because of the money paid and the fact he hasn't really done anything he probably goes down as one of Pearson's worst signings (In terms of what he cost anyway - And as people know i'm a big Pearson fan), that can change however, but he needs to step up and quickly, you can only be so patient, especially when a players cost's that amount of money and has that much hype surrounding them.

I think he will be gone by January because he is not able to take the chances offered to him when they come and other players do.

Doubt he wants to spend the whole of his time here fighting for a bench position and hoping for the odd cup game or end of season run out if we are safe.

I cant see things changing unless we suffer an injury crisis and he gets a first team spot because we have no one else.

I really do feel sorry for him. He joined us for the right reasons, but it's just gone disastrously wrong for him. I remember hearing when he signed about how his worst time in football thus far was at Dinamo Zagreb when he was rarely playing, but now he's playing even less than he was then and he's moved away from his home for it too. This was supposed to be his first big move, his stepping stone to greater things but his career has essentially gone backwards since joining. He has talent but his performance on Tuesday was of a man absolutely bereft of confidence and he needs a move somewhere because unless we have an injury crisis, he's not going to get the football he needs here.

On a slightly separate note I'm not sure why he hasn't bulked up at all since he joined. Pace is one thing which you can work on but can't change too much, but physical strength can be improved with time and effort. You only have to look at the transformation of Drinkwater since he's been here to see the difference it can make. Granted it's a much longer time period but Kramaric has been here for nearly nine months and doesn't seem to have changed at all. If he packed on another few kilograms of muscle then it would do him the world of good IMO. 

Vardy is now playing like he was in non-league. He has the time, confience, and composure to slot away chance after chance. But it's taken him a couple of years to play like that at this level. If they have patience with Kram, perhaps he can turn into the goal machine he was in Croatia. He's definately got something different from our other strikers.

The only striker I'm not impressed with at the moment is Okazaki, doesn't really seem to add anything.

I thought he did well when he came on. He's not as pacey as Vardy, nor as physical as Ulloa or as hardworking as Shinji. But they're not as crafty and lack the guile that he seems to have (albeit with low confidence). He's a good option to have as he offers something different and as others have said on another day he could have come away with a goal..got in the right position!

Archived