Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

I would imagine that any footballer would have to go through an interview process. Some want to carry on with football in some way  at ground level some choose the media. Lineker always wanted to do it. He'll be around on TV for a few years.

As for City, he does have to appear neutral but I notice he does drop a little praise now and again. He must have an autocue for the intro to games though.

I did hear once that commentators edit what they say during the game like leading up to a goal. 

I did hear once that commentators edit what they say during the game like leading up to a goal. 

They definitely do that, I've noticed it when watching live streams with commentary that goes on to be used for highlights, they change quite a lot,especilly building players up just before they do something. For example the stuff about Willian scoring free kicks just before he scores a free kick just then on MOTD, definitely added in afterwards.

What has gone wrong with Chelsea this season? They need to recall some of the 33 players they have out on loan.

Hope the don't want Ranaeri back.

There's something beutifully satisfying about seeng Mourinio under pressure. Chelsea's defence looks fragile and I'd really fancy us against them right now.

I don't know whether it's just because we are fans of citeh, but we always seem to get such a short segment on MOTD when it comes to analysis and a lot of the analysis tends to be about the opposition. Is it cuz Gary hosts and doesn't want to be seen as having favouritism? It's fecking annoying.

We've been first two or three times this season haven't we? We've been talked about a lot already.

Great little bit today on Jeff Schlupp.

When he's pushed forward and on form he's almost unplayable. Reminds me a little of Emile Heskey with his pace and strength. And the finish was sublime. Waited just a split second to commit the keeper and then tucked it away.

I love Schlupp. He's the brunt of mirth and merriment amongst some on here but he performs time after time IMO.

Easily one of our most improved players, along with Drinkwater and Vardy.

And a great lad to have around I suspect. Just gets on with what he's asked to do..

Great little bit today on Jeff Schlupp.

When he's pushed forward and on form he's almost unplayable. Reminds me a little of Emile Heskey with his pace and strength. And the finish was sublime. Waited just a split second to commit the keeper and then tucked it away.

I love Schlupp. He's the brunt of mirth and merriment amongst some on here but he performs time after time IMO.

Easily one of our most improved players, along with Drinkwater and Vardy.

And a great lad to have around I suspect. Just gets on with what he's asked to do..

you act as if the mirth and merriment is anything other than good natured banter about someone we all rate highly who, like it or not, does do funny/silly things.

Archived