Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for West Ham to move stadium - that annoying woman who sits near the microphone will hopefully be out of earshot.

As part of the Olympic Stadium deal they're sending her to your house to watch MOTD with you every Saturday.

They're going on about Walcott getting in behind with his pace and scoring 1 goal, should've at least given Vardy a commendable mention for his 2 crackers!

They're going on about Walcott getting in behind with his pace and scoring 1 goal, should've at least given Vardy a commendable mention for his 2 crackers!

What's the consensus on the Okazaki foul then?

Pundits never mentioned it and I scanned twitter for reaction but there was none of the uproar I was expecting. It looked a foul to me in the flesh and on the 1 replay i've seen. 

Danny Murphys not a fan!

Heard him on Talk Sport a while back basically saying that he shouldn`t be anywhere near the England squad.

VARDY is like marmite to other fans but this season he's like a new signing his pace his finishing read somewhere he got a great comment from Mourhinio something along the lines of don't you ever stop FOOKING running where do you get all your energy from?? (Something like that !)

But who gives a flying Fook what Murphy thinks at least we know is Jamie is our little Gem and so glad he's a fox!!

Sadly, his easiest opportunity didn't get a sublime finish ...........................

Now that is true mate. However two out of four is not a terrible conversion rate. There are supposedly better strikers than him that struggle to get two goals in five games let alone two in one match.

I'm very happy with him.

Archived