Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

14 minutes ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Uniteds away fans are absolute quality.  

They've always been the best in the league. Their songbook is superb and they actually sing about old players from Best to Cantona to Van Nistelrooy (I've said all along, but this is something we should do - Players like Lineker, Izzet, Lennon, Claridge etc all have good songs yet the only former player who's name is constantly sung is Roberts).

It's so weird going to United away every season and the place is so timid yet when they come to our place they are unreal.

1 minute ago, ramadaone said:

But how ?

Assume they had some sort a priority system to start with 

Or are you suggesting someone had a "word" in their hearing aids ?

I don't know mate I just always remember they have never had them to my knowledge (that is from 1971 to now).

3 hours ago, ramadaone said:

Totally agree

It looked like every single supporter was up and singing so it begs the question on how did they get rid of their Flask Army contingent ?

Away days were always for the 'bloke' element of their support, with demand sky high for tickets in their away ends the "flask army" as you put it never got a chance to get their foot in the door on their priority system. 

The "your city is blue" is so lower league. I did like the "champions more recently than you" for the bantz.

I'd like us to spend more time celebrating our own players and achievements than getting involved with the opposition.

• Like 4

To be fair, fat boy moss probably did us a favour. Not felt energy like we had in the ground for the last 10 minutes since the title season. Normally it would be silent with people filing out.

Just goes to show what an atmosphere can do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'm confused, what's it about?

10 years since the 1st leicester lads went to bochum and developed a friendship. I have no issues with that.

But do see that display as a little unwarranted at our game.

But there have been a few opinions on Twitter drawing a comparison with the louvern thing.

I can see the difference between a forged friendship and KPFC one. But that display isn't going to help UFS cause in my opinion. It's a little self indulgent.

41 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

10 years since the 1st leicester lads went to bochum and developed a friendship. I have no issues with that.

But do see that display as a little unwarranted at our game.

But there have been a few opinions on Twitter drawing a comparison with the louvern thing.

I can see the difference between a forged friendship and KPFC one. But that display isn't going to help UFS cause in my opinion. It's a little self indulgent.

The display was completly seperate from UFS. Funded through a different avenue. 

Guys have been going to Germany over the 10 years who are not connected to UFS at all. There is a link with most of UFS taking trips over there but it most definitely is not 'their' thing.