Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Yohan Benalouane

From the Mercury:

Schmeichel is expected to link up with his team-mates again in Austria next week after being given extra time off following international duty at the end of last season.

yes and? was wasn't saying it meant anything just that if only 14 are there don't read anything into Benalouane not being there either, wouldn't he have been playing for Tunisia at around the same time?

Edited by Jimmy

Not been back for pre-season :(

Is his sciatica that bad or..?

Probably looking for a new club.

He's been suffering from a somewhat mysterious injury - Fiorentina claimed they were loaned a player they couldn't use and that we already knew that Benalouane was unable to play.

Last thing I heard was that LCFC were looking at loaning him out again this summer or even outright sell him - but that was close to three weeks ago:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-set-enthralling-transfer-window/story-29400558-detail/story.html

yes and? was wasn't saying it meant anything just that if only 14 are there don't read anything into Benalouane not being there either, wouldn't he have been playing for Tunisia at around the same time?

What group were Tunisia in for the Euros? Didn't even see them play?

What group were Tunisia in for the Euros? Didn't even see them play?

The African nations had AFCON. Qualifiers at the time of the international friendliest but please continue to fail at being a smart arse

The African nations had AFCON. Qualifiers at the time of the international friendliest but please continue to fail at being a smart arse

WOOOOSH was joking, now who is being a smart arse......

He doesn't even play for Tunisia, has refused call ups in the past and probably just hasn't been called up recently.

So since Kasper is accounted for, there aren't any other non-internationals not at training?

That he is "looking for another club" doesn't explain his absence as he still should show up like Hamer and Inler.

I'm just gonna guess it is his sciatica that is preventing him from training...

He doesn't even play for Tunisia, has refused call ups in the past and probably just hasn't been called up recently.

So since Kasper is accounted for, there aren't any other non-internationals not at training?

That he is "looking for another club" doesn't explain his absence as he still should show up like Hamer and Inler.

I'm just gonna guess it is his sciatica that is preventing him from training...

Yes if we are playing smart as some other are.

Fuchs seems to be in a pool in the US. And he's no longer an international. ****ing quitter. lol

Edited by Bayfox

Team is falling apart, Bennys gone awol and hasnt tweeted any pics of him eating a rabbits carcass recently, Fuchs posting pics of him getting wankered in a pool and only 14 players turned up for pre season training.

See you soon Blackpool.

Edited by Costock_Fox

Yes if we are playing smart as some other are.

Fuchs seems to be in a pool in the US. And he's no longer an international. ****ing quitter. lol

Team is falling apart, Bennys gone awol and hasnt tweeted any pics of him eating a rabbits carcass recently, Fuchs posting pics of him getting wankered in a pool and only 14 players turned up for pre season training.

See you soon Blackpool.

Every player who wasn't on international duty (and thus given extra time off) has turned up for training.... except Benny. Can we please be serious about this? Does no one else care?

Last we him he lifted the trophy after Everton. (or was he seated behind the team away at Chelsea?) And then there were reports early June about his case against Fiorentina for the unpaid wages.

Since then nothing. I can't find any meaningful mentions of him on twitter and on instagram only this picture of him in Italy posted 6 days ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQNJcGj9yJ/

(Except this just looks like maybe an old pic, the guy who posted it is an Atalanta fan, the caption reads "come back to us Yohan".

He's been suffering from a somewhat mysterious injury - Fiorentina claimed they were loaned a player they couldn't use and that we already knew that Benalouane was unable to play.

Last thing I heard was that LCFC were looking at loaning him out again this summer or even outright sell him - but that was close to three weeks ago:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-set-enthralling-transfer-window/story-29400558-detail/story.html

That looks like only speculation to me. Though we may be looking to sell or loan him, he should still be in for training unless injury is preventing him? But why no mention on the OS? Edited by FireFox

yes and? was wasn't saying it meant anything just that if only 14 are there don't read anything into Benalouane not being there either, wouldn't he have been playing for Tunisia at around the same time

Doubtful if he's been out injured for 6 months.

Those in training certainly look like the guys who aren't involved in any international games. Other than Chilwell, but he got an injury in the U21's and could have been asked to come in because of that.

Doesn't mean anything, Benny could just be on the injury table. But I'd say with Huth, Morgan, Was, Hernandez and a new centre back coming in... I certainly wouldn't be shocked if he won't be here long.

But if someone dangles the carrot it's worth a go because it's nailed on someone takes it seriously lol.

But it could easily have read as if you were just being sarcastic about the fact you thought African teams weren't playing.

Basically, it was either a terrible joke or you were shooting yourself in the foot. So.

I'd personally be less smug about it if I were you but yknow, whatever.

• Like 1

But it could easily have read as if you were just being sarcastic about the fact you thought African teams weren't playing.

Basically, it was either a terrible joke or you were shooting yourself in the foot. So.

I'd personally be less smug about it if I were you but yknow, whatever.

Would be great if we could have a sub heading in each topic that tells people were jokes (good or deliberately bad) can be used.

Jesus, lighten up ffs.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

So not to hijack the under 21/23 thread. Sounds like he had a decent game.

Is Benny able to play for us this season?

He's listed on the Offical Prem page with a squad number.

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/26/Leicester-City/squad

Are people confusing him with Inler?

There are 26 players listed in the squad on that link?