Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

Guest seanfox778

Incredible achievement, never thought I'd see a Leicester player crowned player of the season in the Premier League. Well done Riyad, thoroughly deserved. Keep it up for 3 more games, I'd love him to get 20 goals. Imagine having 2 players getting 20+ goals in a single Premier League campaign, dreamland!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/11562/transfer-talk/2016/04/25/22799962/mahrez-psg-i-dont-want-to-return-to-france?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=engbfb

“I'm not saying it's impossible,” said Mahrez when asked about whether a move back to France would interest him. “But I really didn't like it [playing in France]. I don't want to return to France. France doesn't tempt me at all, I like England.”

no france,likes england,hope he stays,but not many chance 

I would vote for Vardy as Leicester player of the year as he's so vital for us.

But I would have voted for Mahrez to be player of the season.

He's been the best player in the league this season and unplayable at times, he's a joy to watch as a footballer never mind as a Leicester player which makes by pleasure a hundred times better.

I just read the fairly old Guardian article about him.

Didn't realise he'd married an Englishwoman and doesn't care to join PSG. He sounds like a top, top bloke too. Chuffed for all his success.

I just read the fairly old Guardian article about him.

Didn't realise he'd married an Englishwoman and doesn't care to join PSG. He sounds like a top, top bloke too. Chuffed for all his success.

A big part is he is a big Marseille fan I saw somewhere. Drogba was ripping Ligue 1 up for them when he was growing up which is why he was shocked Drogba had never won the PFA POTY.

Bv050UrCIAEsTyv.jpg

Archived