Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

IT'S OFFICIAL - Wales Are Better Than England

No mate. It means it's more money for him through the boots he wears/sponsorship.

Because captaining a second rate national team (certainly second rate when he decided to play for them) will have done wonders for him in the sponsorship world lol I'm sure playing for and captaining Swansea in the premier league will have done much more.

Because captaining a second rate national team (certainly second rate when he decided to play for them) will have done wonders for him in the sponsorship world lol I'm sure playing for and captaining Swansea in the premier league will have done much more.

Well when he first chose to play for them Swansea were in the championship?

Well I wasn't making the point that he joined Swansea to get a good sponsorship deal I was making point that playing for Wales would hardly have Adidas knocking down the door to sign him.

It seems progressing his football career and being successful are more important to him than money or sponsorship deals. He clearly decided to join Swansea to get playing time and chose to play for Wales because he has Welsh family and he had an opportunity to play international football.

So it's highly unlikely he chose to sign for Swansea and play for Wales through a great financial reward, then.

King played for the Wales Under-19 and Under-21 sides so he's clearly had his mind set on playing for Wales from a fairly young age.

Edited by Corky

So it's highly unlikely he chose to sign for Swansea and play for Wales through a great financial reward, then.

King played for the Wales Under-19 and Under-21 sides so he's clearly had his mind set on playing for Wales from a fairly young age.

He's only got a Welsh granny hasn't he? I doubt if he's bursting with Welsh pride. Probably chose Wales because he new he wouldn't get a game for England.

Corky you really are the most deluded poster in the history of foxestalk. Maybe just maybe Andy king set his heart on playing for Wales because he knew never in a billion years would he get in the England squad. He barely gets in the Leicester team when everyone's fit. Ashley Williams and Andy king would of choice England all day over Wales if they were good enough, so please stop posting your shite.

Andy King started making his way through the Wales set up at under 19 level. I'm not sure anyone at that age would know if they are going to be good enough for England in the future or not. I'd say it was pretty obvious King wanted to represent Wales. He's hardly like the likes of Clinton Morrison or Matt Elliott who only joined the international scene late on for their chosen nations much later in their careers when if became obvious they wouldn't make the grade with England.

Northern Ireland are currently ranked 41st in the world despite being in exactly the same position as Wales qualifying wise knowing a win will send them to the tournament, in a group that has a fellow top 10 nation in it in Romania, and a more equitable opposition in it all the opponents are closer in strength than having Belgium who are ranked 2 (which in itself is just bizarre) and without a whipping boy like Andorra.

Wales should possibly be higher ranked than Northern Ireland but on what basis can Northern Ireland be 41st and Wales 8th?

• Like 2

Bale's a good player but he's making a poor attempt at trying to create Brand Bale in the mould of Brand Beckham.

First that heart goal celebration thing and now the wanky hairstyles.

Obviously £15 mill a year isn't enough.

http://www.whatfootballersearn.com/player/gareth-bale/

Edited by Mike Oxlong