Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

IT'S OFFICIAL - Wales Are Better Than England

A team full of Simon Churchs and Dave Edwards' could get a draw against Andorra. I think we're safe kiddo.

needed two bale goals to come from behind in the reverse fixture. like i said bale and king aside you and andorra are pretty much peas in a pod.

• Like 1

Bale's a good player but to making a poor attempt at trying to create Brand Bale in the mould of Brand Beckham.

First that heart goal celebration thing and now the wanky hairstyles.

Obviously £15 mill a year isn't enough.

http://www.whatfootballersearn.com/player/gareth-bale/

He's like a grown man trying to look like a 13 year old Justin Bieber.

Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter, Gareth Bale..

lol you need to try harder at this trolling stuff buddy.

You make Scouse look like a pro.

Pfft, Just because you managed to avoid a spanking from Israel you think you're the top dogs all of a sudden, Andorra on their day would annihilate your little poverty backline. Although, I must admit a part of me hopes they don't. You making the euros could be even more hilarious than the Republic's stint in 2012 lol lol lol

I just can't wait until we draw them in the group stage and give them a pasting

Lets be honest, we both know that would be an absolutely disgracefully boring game either settled by a Bale free kick or a Rooney penalty, either way a dull as **** 1-0.

Edited by Finnegan

Wales will do well to win their group now.

Even if we finish second, is it not done off world rankings? Ridiculous as they may be, if England, Belgium, Wales and Romania are all still in the top ten will we not all be first seeds?

That's how Switzerland ended up in pot one wasn't it?

serious lmao at everyone getting worked up by Wales being half decent nowadays.

England have won all their group games, stop getting your knickers in a twist about it.

Having said that I wouldn't fancy us to beat them at the moment.

None of our team really look like they can be bothered (Even Vards didn't have his usual effort on Saturday) whereas Wales have a team who really want to do well for their country and have a world class forward, a potentially world class midfielder and a superb leader. Good luck to 'em.