Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

IT'S OFFICIAL - Wales Are Better Than England

Here comes the plastic Jock.

Eh, I haven't really cared about that for a couple of years - I tend to just watch international football for various Leicester players now: completely ambivalent towards England and tend not to bother watching unless there's a city player involved (the June games were the first I'd watched or even remotely cared about in a year or so).

I'm not sure there is a way, I was just a bit surprised at your initial post deciding to pick out Belgium in particular and start talking like it's crazy to be puzzled at their ranking. I just wanted to make it clear to you that it's perfectly sane to question a team ranking 2nd on the planet on the back of zero international achievements of note.  Anyway this is getting a bit side tracked so I'm going to leave this conversation there as it's not adding any value to the thread..

Fair enough, I wasn't trying to be offended when you question Belgium's ranking, merely stating that them being second isn't THAT unreasonable. Germany should be top though. where the other European top teams are ranked is pretty secondary as I think they're quite evenly matched. And yes, this is getting a bit boring now.

Wales are no patch on Iceland though! :P