Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

IT'S OFFICIAL - Wales Are Better Than England

Why? All you've done is given made up variables saying Wales will try harder than England and then stating as fact that they will definitely win a one off match because of that. Is this another of Wymesy's accounts?

Nice to accuse a particular poster on this, without realising that there's (imo) worse that do it on purpose.

:rolleyes:

Why? All you've done is given made up variables saying Wales will try harder than England and then stating as fact that they will definitely win a one off match because of that. Is this another of Wymesy's accounts?

I haven't stated as fact, this was a question of would wales beat wales beat england? I answered yes, other people answered no. It's a matter of opinion.

I beleive that you know the best teams dont always win.

So in my opinion, if wales play england tomorrow then wales would win. Just because wales would win, as I have said, this does not make them the better of the two teams. It makes them the better team on that day. Hey I may be wrong, I may be right, I may not give a toss.

Nice to accuse a particular poster on this, without realising that there's (imo) worse that do it on purpose.

:rolleyes:

Ha, sorry man, I find you infuriating and entertaining in equal measure.

I haven't stated as fact, this was a question of would wales beat wales beat england? I answered yes, other people answered no. It's a matter of opinion.

I beleive that you know the best teams dont always win.

So in my opinion, if wales play england tomorrow then wales would win. Just because wales would win, as I have said, this does not make them the better of the two teams. It makes them the better team on that day. Hey I may be wrong, I may be right, I may not give a toss.

Fair play, I interpretated it wrongly and jumped the gun. When I look at the two teams, I see something along the lines of Arsenal v Derby - but Derby are allowed Bale, Ramsey and Williams.

• 1 month later...

That's that then, never happening again lol

These rankings are a total farce though, I mean how can anyone take them seriously? Belgium first, us 9th, Austria 10th, Wales 14th. Holland 15th, and then France in 25th? lol I'd back France to beat all of us.

These rankings are a total farce though, I mean how can anyone take them seriously? Belgium first, us 9th, Austria 10th, Wales 14th. Holland 15th, and then France in 25th? lol I'd back France to beat all of us.

But they're only playing friendlies. It's no replacement for the real thing.

France are 25th?! lol lol

how often are these rankings updated then, this thread started about 2 months ago!?!

I reckon it's done on an almost monthly basis or at least every two months.

EDIT: Wikipedia's your best friend once more - it's done monthly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Rankings

(Update frequency mentioned towards the bottom of the page)

Edited by MC Prussian

yo @finners what is the wales team (the no. 1 team ever) gonna be like tomorrow? is it gonna be loads of random championship and youth players? or are the good ones like king and bale (in fact the only good ones Iol) gonna play? 

Tough result this for England who were more than a match for Spain before their wonder goal IMO.  But sadly this is yet ANOTHER defeat for England against a top 10 side.  I do believe Hodgson might have the worst record of any England manager in history when we've come up against one of the established sides.

But not that it really matters when you consider the appalling scenes taking place in Paris tonight  :nono: