Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Giovinco on loan? :)

If we are seriously looking at bringing in someone else up front then this could be the answer. Toronto would be willing to allow Giovinco to get game time with Euro 2016 coming up and I am pretty sure Ranieri would have worked with him at Juve? He is a very good forward! Plus it gives us the freedom not to have to spend too much. 22 goals and 15 assists isn't bad form, granted it's the MLS but it seems to be a league on the rise! 

Yes we need quality defenders, but to my way of thinking at the moment a problem could be our realiance on Vards.

If he gets injured we would have to completely change the way we currently play, and there is no one we have who could do his job that's already on the payroll.

Problem is - he's a one off - and if we do have to play differently if he's injured, I doubt we'd be getting the same results as we have been.

We need a back up. Discuss

isn't the san marino one an accountant

Wouldn't know bud

Yes we need quality defenders, but to my way of thinking at the moment a problem could be our realiance on Vards.

If he gets injured we would have to completely change the way we currently play, and there is no one we have who could do his job that's already on the payroll.

Problem is - he's a one off - and if we do have to play differently if he's injured, I doubt we'd be getting the same results as we have been.

Discuss

Let's hope we don't have to worry about this, but if we did we want know if the results would be the same until it happens. The coaching staff will have a plan B should plan A fail....I hope

We need a back up. Discuss

If worse comes to worse and we lose Vards for a period of time ill be tempted to play Schlupp up there yes he is erractic but he is as equally as quick

Well we have two lots of recruiters at the moment so we should be getting some real talent through the door !

Whilst always looking to strengthen the squad I think we need a striker who is confidently scoring and a big, ball playing centre back ....   you need cover for your A list players ...  Vardy, Huth/Morgan, ...

Whilst the likes of Mahrez , Drinkwater and Kante are very important to us I think we have enough cover for them at the moment.  

Archived