Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

The Best options and price IMO

De Marcos (Big money signing) - 20m

Carillo - 15m+

Austin - 15m

Ings - 10m

Marko Basa - 5m

Niklas Sule - 10m+

Tito - 8m

Abate - 5m

Buffon??....

Won't be Ings.Out for the rest of the season apparently. Perhaps Liverpool will make a move for Austin.

A right back is a must. To be honest I can't see us going out and buying a 6-8 million pound striker or center mid, so why not spend that amount of money on a very good right back. It's is our weakest position after all.

Aswell as that, we need a second choice keeper who will challenge Kasper for the number 1 spot.

God forbid, but if one of our strikers gets a long term injury then we will need to add in that area, just 3 won't be enough. The obvious candidate would be Charlie Austin, and to be fair he is one of the few that could guarantee goals.

A right back is a must. To be honest I can't see us going out and buying a 6-8 million pound striker or center mid, so why not spend that amount of money on a very good right back. It's is our weakest position after all.

Aswell as that, we need a second choice keeper who will challenge Kasper for the number 1 spot.

God forbid, but if one of our strikers gets a long term injury then we will need to add in that area, just 3 won't be enough. The obvious candidate would be Charlie Austin, and to be fair he is one of the few that could guarantee goals.

Agree on RB desperately needed. This won't be popular but I actually think with our ever increasing stature we should be looking for a better keeper than Kasper. He fills me with zero confidence. 

RB maybe Kieran Trippier at Spurs, can't see him playing many prem games this season and could be very good for us. 

ST - The Swiss striker will be very good but maybe unrealistic for us. Ighalo rom Watford could be useful. Quick and scored goals. Always Charlie Austin whose price should go down in January with only 6 months left on his contract. 

RB maybe Kieran Trippier at Spurs, can't see him playing many prem games this season and could be very good for us. 

ST - The Swiss striker will be very good but maybe unrealistic for us. Ighalo rom Watford could be useful. Quick and scored goals. Always Charlie Austin whose price should go down in January with only 6 months left on his contract. 

We probably have more chance of getting Embolo than Ighalo.

With the TV money next season it will be very difficult to buy the best players from other PL clubs unless you're one of the top six.

No chance of Ighalo.  He is in the Pozzi network of being shipped around to different clubs they own, he was released from his contract at Udinese to then sign for Watford.  

He'll be sold off for major money.

Shall we mention ins as well as outs?

Our strikeforce (even Jamie Vardy at times) seems to be too wasteful, Okazaki - who somehow doesn't work well in a tandem with Vardy - in particular. Kramaric needs playing time someplace else in order to rediscover his true form (and thus requires a loan move; I wouldn't want to sell him to see him blossom at another club).

I think our midfield is fine, we've got cover for all sorts of situations. Hammond looks like he's eyeing a loan move.

I'd like us to look at another right-back, maybe throw in a centre-back with a lot of Premier League experience - what are the odds of Wasilewski leaving for sure in the near future and/or Benalouane getting more minutes?

Lastly, a good to very good goalkeeper as a new backup to and competition for Schmeichel would be perfect.

Simple January for us I think.

CB one of Stefan de Vrij, Shkodran Mustafi, Aymeric Laporte, Niklas Sule all young and up and coming will cost us but it's the area we lack real quality.

RB Mathiu Debuchey from Arsenal, unhappy with the lack of game time. Prem quality and a position we are really struggling with.

RW Andros Townsend sat on the bench and becoming very unhappy at Spurs. Prem and England quality and would be a huge signing for us. On a scale that shaqiri was for Stoke.

The 2 defenders and the winger would make us much more complete.

Archived