Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

^

It is lecture soccer daily come in Leicester now . That said I now , the challenge in this person overseas , increase the value of as a Japanese GK. And what if it is that can we prove whether can play abroad . I to I get the courage , I will respect .

Eiji Kawashima

Think I was first with this one. Found out he was training with us last week. It would appear that this guy might be close to a deal. Free agent, only 6'1" Japan int, played last year for a European team, 32 and will increase the SE Asian apeal even further. Gerriminnnn

Think I was first with this one. Found out he was training with us last week. It would appear that this guy might be close to a deal. Free agent, only 6'1" Japan int, played last year for a European team, 32 and will increase the SE Asian apeal even further. Gerriminnnn

ITK  ;)

15:36

JUDGE CATCHING EYE

Brentford midfielder Alan Judge is a transfer target for a number of Premier League clubs, according to the London Evening Standard.

Leicester, Swansea and Bournemouth have watched the winger, who has scored six goals so far this season.

Judge's contract at Griffin Park is set to expire at the end of the season.

FROM SKY SPORTS

15:36

JUDGE CATCHING EYE

Brentford midfielder Alan Judge is a transfer target for a number of Premier League clubs, according to the London Evening Standard.

Leicester, Swansea and Bournemouth have watched the winger, who has scored six goals so far this season.

Judge's contract at Griffin Park is set to expire at the end of the season.

FROM SKY SPORTS

We don't want Judge, he'd always be on the bench.

Maybe it was too subtle.  Read it again:

Huth Dunne Fuchs King Dodoo Inler Drinkwater?

Who's done a fvcking doodoo in the drinking water?

Well it amused me anyway,

As you said originally, you probably have too much time on your hands.

Joe Allen would worry me. Not that he's not a decent player,but that he reached a level, moved to a higher level, and was found wanting. He's a Sunderland signing. If we want to reach a level and then kick on, we need to keep finding talent that's untested in England or in the prem as none of the big clubs have rejects to push is in towards their level

Would love it if we put in a bid for Jenkinson. Young, English and it would definitely give us a better chance of finishing above West ham. Bellerin has made right back his own at Arsenal. If we are still in the top 6 in Jan got to be worth it. Outbid West ham and be done with it

Archived