Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

I had two dreams.

In the first, we absolutely destroyed them with our pace, and won 4 - 0, though Vardy didn't score. In the second, all of our players except Kante were injured, so we ended up playing most of my Year 2 class instead, along with Kante. We lost that one 2 - 1.

I hope the first one happens, not the second.

Do people really dream about our next game? lol

Seen about 10 people say they've dreamed about this game now and now we have someone dreaming about it twice

It's only the second time. The first time was the home Play-off game against Watford. I think it's just big games that we've been obsessing about.

Why does this not feel like a normal game

In some ways its a no pressure game given our amazing start and almost being safe already. On the other hand everyone is waiting for us to lose so they can write off our start as 'we lose against the good teams'

I feel like everything is pointing towards a city win and that's a strange feeling to have against Manchester United

The team and the club have got the chance to make history here and break an incredible record. The stage is set for Leicester city football club to break through into the elite level of premier league football!

COMON CITY!!!

In some ways its a no pressure game given our amazing start and almost being safe already. On the other hand everyone is waiting for us to lose so they can write off our start as 'we lose against the good teams'

I feel like everything is pointing towards a city win and that's a strange feeling to have against Manchester United

I'm actually feeling the opposite re : pressure.

I know should be a non pressure game where we have nothing to lose but I'm feeling more nervous about this game than I have all season.

I know the league/top 4 would be a dream but I've gone from enjoying the ride to thinking this is the best chance we have of achieving something in a very long time and being nervous from it.

Only Leicester City...

Archived