Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

I'm actually feeling the opposite re : pressure.

I know should be a non pressure game where we have nothing to lose but I'm feeling more nervous about this game than I have all season.

I know the league/top 4 would be a dream but I've gone from enjoying the ride to thinking this is the best chance we have of achieving something in a very long time and being nervous from it.

Only Leicester City...

it's madness really. Only we could go from relegation certainties last season to pulling off the biggest survival to then being top after a 1/3 of the season. It's never dull thats for sure

This is quite possibly as big as it gets for us bar a cup final. When explaining to a Arsenal mate why I'm so buzzed for this game I said this is the biggest game we could have outside of a cup final. We aren't going to be fighting for the title at the end of year (though we can dream!) so a 1st vs 2nd, at home vs Manchester United, where one of our heroes has the chance to break a Premier League goalscoring record is pretty fvcking big!!

I hope we just go out and show what we can do, I don't mind us losing/drawing as long as we turn up, Kante bosses, Vardy scores and Mahrez makes Rojo/Darmian/any other defender who cost 50x more than he did look like a fool. 

We literally have nothing to lose, we're practically secured of safety already so let's not hold back.

They'll be up for revenge from last year also, it's going to be a cracker! 

If anyone needs to get even more excited or pumped up for the game, I edited the highlights and put Stringer's commentary on top. Like him or not (with good reasons), his commentary for Vardy's goal is up there with Alan Parry's for Claridge at Wembley IMO.

Share and enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/urban.spaceman/videos/10153394046174195/?permPage=1

I honestly couldn't be more excited for this one!!!!!!!!!

If anyone needs to get even more excited or pumped up for the game, I edited the highlights and put Stringer's commentary on top. Like him or not (with good reasons), his commentary for Vardy's goal is up there with Alan Parry's for Claridge at Wembley IMO.

Share and enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/urban.spaceman/videos/10153394046174195/?permPage=1

I honestly couldn't be more excited for this one!!!!!!!!!

A wonderful memory ,shame you had Stringer's hysterical commentary 'looks like its game over' to'in dreamland' all at umpteen decicibels.

A wonderful memory ,shame you had Stringer's hysterical commentary 'looks like its game over' to'in dreamland' all at umpteen decicibels.

The exact emotions and thoughts of pretty much everyone in the ground on that day. You can hardly criticise Stringer for that.

The exact emotions and thoughts of pretty much everyone in the ground on that day. You can hardly criticise Stringer for that.

Yeah I suppose you're right. It did seem game over and what followed ......we were in dreamland!

I could cope with 1-0 City today but if it's a repeat I'll be happy in dreamland.

Archived