Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

"only 5 of vardy's goals have had more than one pass in the build up" amazing compared to the stat the other day that united average 50 passes before every shot, let alone goal. 

also the comments at the end saying smalling won't be done for pace by vardy lol. usain bolt would be done for pace by vardy. f ucking retards. 

I dreamt Vardy scored within the first 2 minutes, what a moment that would be.

I had a dream that we ... went 3-0 up inside the first 20 minutes

Dreamt Ulloa scoring to make it 4-0 with 20 minutes to go.

I dreamt we won 4-1 last night, with Jamie bagging.

Think it's pretty clear what will happen then.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a game.

Firstly, there's the goalscoring record, then there's the fact it's first v second, then it's Man Utd.

The main one for me though is that it's the start of a period that could make a statement as to whether we really could be title contenders.

We'll know by the end of December whether we're merely staying up or bidding for something that would be massive for us.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but have you seen the weather forecast for tomorrow evening? Looks like persistent heavy rain and wind gusts up to 45mph. Does that favour us or Man U or is it irrelevant?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but have you seen the weather forecast for tomorrow evening? Looks like persistent heavy rain and wind gusts up to 45mph. Does that favour us or Man U or is it irrelevant?

Them.

Heard that Man Utd have got a few good 'divers'.

Guest seanfox778

Getting a ferry back from Santander and it leaves at 8:30pm. It has Sky Sports on board and I just know I'll be stuck in the check out queue during the match. Worst timing! If I'm lucky I'll catch the last 15 mins hopefully. So excited for this.

Archived