Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

Had a dream last night. 3-1 to Leicester.

Mind you the man Utd goalkeepers shoes spontaneously set on fire and there was a unicorn in there somewhere so don't take this as gospel.

I hear betfair are offering 12-1 odds on all of these occurring.

Just been called in to work! Won't be making the game and by the looks of it wont even make MOTD!!!!!!!

Feel for you, but at least you will be earning a couple of quid. I found out on Thursday that I've got to go to a fvckin' pantomime because some of our neighbours and friends are involved. And it will cost me about 30€!

Just been called in to work! Won't be making the game and by the looks of it wont even make MOTD!!!!!!!

Wounded.

Right. Shave shower shit done.

Sausage cobs eaten. That makes it beer o'clock.

Think the wife will be glad to get rid of me. Buzzing this morning. A win and a vardy goal will make the day pretty much bob on.

To the carol, deck the halls with boughs of holly...

Deck the fields with goals from Vardy

tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

this is the soccer season to be jolly,

fra-la-la.............etc

Don we now the foxes apparel,

fra-la-la.....etc

Troll the ancient vardy carol,

follow us in merry measure ,

Vardy is our blue knighted treasure ,

tra-la-la....etc

hes our fox who just scores for pleasure,

tra-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

FFS, my lucky socks were in the wash basket.

Don't worry, they're on a quick wash now.

My lucky socks bit the dust a month ago. Lucky pants similarly. More holes than a slice of Swiss cheese.

I do on have the jeans that have only seen us lose twice and the top I have on is the same I wore last season home to Man U

Ridiculous isn't it.

Fed up now of other fans giving it your lucky and not played anyone big and have had the refs on your side ffs

A sneaky 1-0 is no good here we need to smash them

Against psv in the week utd looked on their last legs with 25 mins to go if we really make them work first half I think last twenty mins we could get the goals we need . 5 United fans at work and oh I gave it big time when we won 5-3 so I need us to win this lol

FFS, my lucky socks were in the wash basket.

Don't worry, they're on a quick wash now.

On behalf of all on FT can I express our gratitude that said socks have now been located and freshly laundered. Unless we lose, of course. In which case I shall personally come round and jump up and down on the feckin' things prior to cutting the toes out of them. No pressure on the socks, then.

Best,

Trent

Archived