Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester United.. Next up!...

As I posted earlier in the week, I expect a carbon copy of the Spurs performance from Utd.

I also expect Claudio to be very pragmatic and recognise that if we dont drop points to Utd today and at OT, finishing above them would be in our own hands. Basically the opposite to the arsenal game 'basketball' approach.

Will that mean a very withdrawn Okazaki or a three man midfield? I really cannot see Leo starting today but if we go three in the midfield, Jamie will be shattered after 55 mins of chasing the ball around. I think we will start with shinji but with DD and NG being told to be disciplined in holding their line, Utd will happily play the ball around us and knacker us out.

so a stale 0-0 or 0-1 seems more likely than a 5-3. The game has been built up by the media but I fear a TV audience will tune in to see us playing our swift counter attacking football but it will not be on view.

I dreamt i had a long chat with Pearson. He came to my house and we sat in the hallway discussing this and that. He had a Christmas jumper on. He also burst into tears as soon as I mentioned Leicester - said he never wanted to leave and was forced out. Comforted him by saying his services are in high demand - he said that he'd never drop back down to the Championship. Then he rode off on his bike.

Just cant see us loseing 3 -1 city if there lucky. if they sit back we will be all over them vardy at least one pen. loving this team and season.  vardy is a fox he were,s a foxes cap he scores with his left foot scores with his right and when he plays united he scores all blooming night he he   :scarf::P  :)  :ranieri: GET IN :D

Same team that started against Newcastle will do for me today. Bring Shinji on second half. I reckon they will play Martial up front on his own and play everyone back and hope to bore us to death. This, is not the Utd under Ferguson and we have nothing to fear here.

Play our high tempo, quick passing game run at them with pace we should be ok. My only worry is we show them too much respect, and we ourselves sit back. If we do, do that then we could get hurt by them.

Rumours are they have no Rojo, Lingaard, Herrea, we will have no better time to beat them and show them we do mean business this season.

Guest CityFan 06

A feeling of great excitement waking up this morning. It's Saturday which means BPL football and of course, Leicester v Man Utd. Hoping for another positive result today.

Right, having obsessed over this for the last week...I've decided that the following 2 outcomes are most likely...

1. My heart thinks we'll run rings round Man U's lack lustre team and attack, attack, attack (to show them how it's done - it's what their fans have been chanting for weeks). Vardy to break the record! 

or

2. My head thinks that the last "defensively excellent" team we played was palace and Man U are clearly far superior in defence than them. So they will probably defend (and bore) the life out of the game and their class up front (not Rooney) will nick a couple of goals and we'll have no way of breaking through for a come back.

OR worse case scenario Vardy (or any of our team) gets sent off and/or injured ... 

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH I'm so nervous!!! 

Right, having obsessed over this for the last week...I've decided that the following 2 outcomes are most likely...

1. My heart thinks we'll run rings round Man U's lack lustre team and attack, attack, attack (to show them how it's done - it's what their fans have been chanting for weeks. Vardy to break the record!

or

2. My head thinks that the last "defensively excellent" team we play was palace and Man U are clearly far superior in defence than them. So they will probably defend (and bore) the life out of the game and their class up front (not Rooney) will nick a couple of goals and we'll have no way of breaking through for a come back.

OR worse case scenario Vardy (or any of our team) gets sent off and/or injured ...

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH I'm so nervous!!!

West Brom were 'defensively excellent' yet we put 3 past them.

Archived