Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2016 Deathlist

1 hour ago, davieG said:

The Sun has set on Ian McCaskill 

One day you're predicting cumulonimbus, the next day you're suffering rigor mortis.

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Arrived at the finishing post Walter Swinburn

One day you're under starter's orders, the next day you're finishing 12 lengths clear of the field

(55?! Uncomfortably close to home, that one)

Come on, Davie, you're on a hat-trick in a week for hat-tricks....throw in Robert Mugabe, Ian Brady, Kim Jong-Un or someone, will you?

1 hour ago, davieG said:

The Sun has set on Ian McCaskill 

He was a bit of a legend really. They don't make weathermen like that anymore. RIP you wonderfully cheerful Scottish beauty. 

50 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Jim Prior, minister in Maggie Thatcher's Tory Govt: http://news.sky.com/story/lord-prior-last-of-thatchers-wets-dies-aged-89-10693860

One day you're in the cabinet, giving an oration as a minister.

Next day you're in a box and the minister is giving an oration about you.

That was nearly my hat trick but I didn't  want to come across as some kind of goul 

Just now, ozleicester said:

Rick Parfitt of Status Quo :(

Guess hes going down down, deeper down

...to experience the wild side of death. :(

Loved them in the mid-70s. "Down Down" and "Wild side of life" my favourites....

59 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

That's the end of the mighty Quo then.  What a terrible year it's been for losing musicians.

Not totally. Saw Francis Rossi on BBC Breakfast the other week and he's still touring with the band and they've got new members. But obviously it's not Status Quo as we all know it.

32 minutes ago, HathernFox said:

George Michael now...2016....please...stop!

I heard he was carrying a donor card.

So, this Christmas he'll give them his heart and the very next day, they'll give it away. :ph34r:

In all seriousness, this Grim Reaper chap is starting to piss me off. George was a year younger than me, too.

I wasn't a massive fan, but Wham were better than most mainstream 80s pop bands, he was a fine singer & songwriter and he seemed like a nice bloke who was prepared to laugh at himself. :(

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

The amount of massively famous people who everybody will have heard of who've died this year is unbelievable. 

The Queen and Bruce Forsyth will be be bricking it over the next few days.

The Queen didn't go church today as she is hiding under her bed with her alarm set for New Year's Day.

Archived