Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

Don't know if we're the only team in the league to have not done this but... We are yet to score from outside the box.

When people ask whether our run is sustainable, I always point to this and the fact the average goal distance is like 3rd closest in the league. Our attack is creating quality chances.

I've read a surprisingly high number of post-match reports saying we won 3-1 at Goodison Park.

Well, two to be precise.

The daily mail is a crock of shite but I can't believe a national newspaper can't even get the score of a football match right. Outrageous.

• 3 weeks later...

Weird Okazaki stat:

He only scores on grounds over 100 years old. Isn't there an old Japanese maxim about 'the true samurai only revealing his real ability in the ancient shrines?' I'm probably making that up. Anyway, doesn't bode too well for home games, does it? Ranieri might want to start him at Old Trafford though. And on the last day of the season. 

Maybe I wasn't making it up. He's now added White Hart Lane and Villa Park to the list (The first three were at Upton Park, St.James' Park and Goodison).

• Like 1

Foxes have been top for 33 days this season, which is the same as the number of days Spurs have been top since the creation of the PL, in 1992.

Cheered up now? :D

yeah but it'd be like 40 if we'd just destroyed villa today like we should've done

Anyone able to produce of PL teams who have never been top?

Swindon, Oldham, Bournemouth, Southampton, WBA, wolves, Birmingham city, Blackpool, Cardiff city are the ones off the top of my head?

Derby, Swansea, Bradford, Barnsley, Burnley

Anyone able to produce of PL teams who have never been top?

Swindon, Oldham, Bournemouth, Southampton, WBA, wolves, Birmingham city, Blackpool, Cardiff city are the ones off the top of my head?

Am I blind or have Middlesbrough never topped the Prem? Wow.

Edited by NewEnglandFox