Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

2 goalkeeping related fun stats:

If we win the league this season,IF,

Mark Schwarzer will become the first player to win back to back premier league titles for two different clubs, without playing a game.

In the time since Liverpool last won the league Peter Schmeichel has signed for Man Utd won 5 premier leagues and had a son, who has grown up, atarted a footballing career, played for many different clubs and won a premier league title!

(both stats need us to win the league to be true)

• Like 2

As much as I like the Peter / Kasper stat it's more one a man Utd fan has found out to have a pop at Liverpool. Bit tin pot that.

And the Schwarzer stat is a bit shit also as its finished with "without playing a game"

Give me some proper stats like Ngolo Kante eats babies or Jamie Vardy can impregnate a woman from 30 yards

As much as I like the Peter / Kasper stat it's more one a man Utd fan has found out to have a pop at Liverpool. Bit tin pot that.

And the Schwarzer stat is a bit shit also as its finished with "without playing a game"

Give me some proper stats like Ngolo Kante eats babies or Jamie Vardy can impregnate a woman from 30 yards

Jamie Vardy became the first player to successfully impregnate a support during a goal celebration, however during delivery N'Golo Kante mad his 42736828836 interception of the year and enjoyed Vardy Jnr for his breakfast.

He then became the first player in Premier League history to devour another professional later that evening when He release Yaya Toure from his back pocket and tucked into his evening meal.

That better?? #itk

2 goalkeeping related fun stats:

Mark Schwarzer will become the first player to win back to back premier league titles for two different clubs, without playing a game.

In the time since Liverpool last won the league Peter Schmeichel has signed for Man Utd won 5 premier leagues and had a son, who has grown up, atarted a footballing career, played for many different clubs and won a premier league title!

(both stats need us to win the league to be true)

I think the way Liverpool are going even Kasper's son will have played for different clubs and won the title before the Reds Do it again!

Love that one !! ....   And IF we win the league (steadies wobbly fonger on keybeoard) ...   I will bore everyone with that.    :D

• Like 1

I really wish we'd stop parking the bus. We might get four from now on.

Absolutely parking the bus and playing hoof ball is only making us joint top scorers ... and resulting in Vardy only being 2 goals ahead in the golden boot race. We should listen to those Spurs fans adapted start passing the ball backwards and side ways more often

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Still a little bit to do BUT...

In our entire history we have never won more than 50% of our games in a 'top tier' season......21 wins from 42 games in 1929 & 1966 being the best so far!!

Oh, and whatever happens between now and May, 2015-16 will be the first season where LCFC, in the old 'Division 1'/Premier League, will complete a season with more wins than losses away from home!

Cracking bit of stattage.

Seen someone say that Mahrez is the first player ever in the prem to reach double figures for assists and goals in the same season. Not certain that's right - didn't suarez do it in his final season at Liverpool but if true that's phenomenal

He's the first to do it this season. Loads of people have done it in the past.