Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round post match thread 2 - 2

Don't mind a replay. Gives fringe players game time and a chance to stay match fit.

Shocking decision but don't like the idea of video replays. Watched some rugby world cup games and it absolutely killed it. Ref had given a try and actually reversed decision when shown on replay. Refs don't trust themselves and revert to replays all the time. Has to be a challenge system if it is to be used at all.

Challenge system works well enough in tennis. 

Thought it was a decent  game. The ref allowed to it to flow well and apart from the penalty did OK. But that is football for you. Cannot have decisions favour your side all the time.

The players that came in will give CR a tough choice on who to select but he will know more about who he can rely on.

Regarding  time out  for the ref to make a decision, I am not sure. Rugby and cricket are different types of games. There are scrummages in rugby and end changes which slow the games down. Football is a lot faster and the players need to keep active. But maybe while players are protesting a 4th official could be looking at a replay and communicate by wireless/microphone if they spot something.

The ref made a balls up today, but it was Kasper that cost us the game. It showed why he isn't a top keeper today. He never holds on to the fookin ball, but punching the ball into the danger area that wasn't even on target is just ridiculous and many times did his goal kicks go out of play today? We need a better keeper, sooner rather than later. Gray looks like a good player, he's got a good touch and he played well for his first game. Really happy for Shinji, great goal. 

Thought we did great second half.

Thank god Wasyl calmed down, after 30 mins I was worried he wouldnt last 90 mins. He was great

Kingy put in a great shift

Ulloa miles better once he had some help

Dyer (nothing to do with the pen) was hopeless. Little boy lost - hope Gray replaces him on the bench on Weds

Benalouane did really well

Kasper pathetic for the first goal - what is it with him wanting to gift Eriksen a goal?

Chilwell - what a prospect

Inler - Much better than in any other game I've seen him for us

De Laet - not great, but Dyer is more to blame for me as Rose caused us the most problems

Special mention for Albrighton -  never ever ever gives up

Archived