Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Back in for Amartey - Official

This is one of my favorite plays of all time:

-He looks like a total freak with his mask and wristbands

-He makes an insane run down the length of the field in the 95th minute to win a penalty

-He celebrates winning a penalty

I am not so sure my heart could take seeing this on a regular basis....

I don't think we're in need of a centre back just yet but he's obviously been scouted for a while so that always fills me with hope.

Then again - should the goalposts have moved from when we were first linked with him?

We've took the best player from the biggest team in the country and biggest team in what is one of the richest cities in the world. 

Do you still feel like you support a small club now?

We're going places competing in the transfer market like this. There is know way on earth FC Copenhagen needed to sell this player for funds.

I've never thought that.

In that clip he looks rapid.

I thought we pulled out of this in the summer due to anticipated

work permit issues. Has anything changed?

Yeah, he didn't get the work permit before because he hadn't played enough international matches at that time but he has been capped 5 times since apparently.

Hi,

danish Chelsea fan here in peace. Living in Denmark I have watched a lot of Amarteys games for FC Copenhagen, and he is a powerhouse in midfield.  Although it's very big shoes, the comparison with Essien isn't far off.

Cheers, "Damon"

PS! As Chelseas season has gone t1ts up I sincerely hope you lot nick the title. Fark it, we even have a song with you in it. :-)

Hi,

danish Chelsea fan here in peace. Living in Denmark I have watched a lot of Amarteys games for FC Copenhagen, and he is a powerhouse in midfield. Although it's very big shoes, the comparison with Essien isn't far off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaIXPzImybc

Cheers, "Damon"

PS! As Chelseas season has gone t1ts up I sincerely hope you lot nick the title. Fark it, we even have a song with you in it. :-)

Do you see him as a signing for center mid, not center back then? :)

Archived