Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Back in for Amartey - Official

Interesting signing i wonder if Claudio might tinker with the shape and have Jamie on his own with 5 in midfield, certainly a possibility. 

Very much a possibility especially with Man City and Arsenal away coming up.

I could see him in the Inler role as a more robust player in front of the back four, Amartey in and Inler out to Schalke maybe?

I'd actually more or less forget about Moore. I'm all for home grown talent, but I seem to remember thinking he looked out of his depth last year and that when he went out of the side we improved. Not to say he can't improve and make it, but as a team and club I wonder if this season we have massively outflanked his potential?

Liam Moore got left behind as soon as we started our run last season. Arguably Wasyl was a stronger option even when we were crap. Unfortunate for him but if we're going to get to where we want to be there's no room for him, I think he needs to get a permanent transfer to a solid Championship side where he can develop into a reliable second tier CB. He's 22 now and if he doesn't get into a first team set up soon he could slide further down the pyramid and that would be a shame. 

Interesting comment - 'Apparently it's a little premature' - ITK or did you read in your tea leafs this

morning?

p.s. I am not ITK - just curious when I see a comment like this.

Since writing this has been rapid, when I commented discussions were still in place. Expect confirmation by 6pm

Rob Tanner says FC Copenhagen confirmed the deal to the Danish Stock Exchange last night...

https://twitter.com/robtannermerc/status/687942765993418752

I think he misinterpreted that. What I have read in the media is that Copenhagen have confirmed to the Stock Eschange that a bid was received and the clubs are in talks.

I read this at the time, they would have to sell a player if they don't make the Champions league and then progress in the europa league.

I'm sure they will put in a sell on clause or some extras seeing how well we are doing and the progress he hopefully will make will add value to him.

Do you go to FC Copenhagen games?  How is Kadrii doing?  I thought he looked great but then got a bad injury.

It's routine that they sell one of their high profile players every 12 or 18 months. Solbakken has come out and said he expects to sell Nicolai Jørgensen this summer. Along with Thomas Delaney he's probably their most important player.

I don't go to their games anymore no. I used to go every once in a while with friends of mine who support them, but that's a long time ago now. Kadrii has had two major injuries and hasn't been the same since. I won't write him off yet, but he's not at the level he used to be.

Wouldn't we play him at the back?

He plays mainly in midfield for Copenhagen. I can only assume that's where our staff would want him to play, although he might be earmarked as a centerback.

Amartey-agent: Everything is almost agreed (translated)

http://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/amartey-agent-alt-er-naesten-aftalt/

Daniel Amarteys agent Hasan Cetinkaya reveals that the transfer to Leicester is close. It is only the work permit and a green light from the FA that is missing.

FC Copenhagen confirmed Thursday that they negotiated with Premier League club Leicester on a sale of midfielder Daniel Amartey.

This is what Amarteys agent Hasan Cetinkaya, who believes that the clubs agreed a transfer, says:

- Everything is almost done, because Leicester have been interested in him before. Right now we just need to get a confirmation from the English Football Association, FA, in relation to the work permit.

- We just need to have a 100 percent green light from the FA, which I think we will get, because he has played all of the national team matches in order to get the work permit. That was what was missing last time Leicester was interested, he told BT.

Sorry if I've missed this on a previous page Shen but do you rate Amartey?

Yes. I think he has raw talent and a very good physique. I think the price is a bit steep, but I guess it's a bit inflated as a result of his young age.

cos the last fella we got a permit for has proved himself ....................

hopefully all the criteria are met because I doubt Claudio's smile will be enough

Didn't Big Nige have to attend an appeal at the FA and make a case for giving a work permit for Krama?

With hindsight, what a waste of time lol

Didn't Big Nige have to attend an appeal at the FA and make a case for giving a work permit for Krama?

With hindsight, what a waste of time lol

This place would of combusted if that work permit wasn't given, it was agonising waiting for that and the hysteria from people.

Archived