Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Back in for Amartey - Official

Who's place does Amartey take?

I could see him playing in front of the back four in a 4-1-4-1 formation. Ideal for that role as he's good in the air, strong, quick, athletic with defensive qualities and not that shabby on the ball either. Get him in there and it gives our full backs more license to get forward and hug the line that they do at Tottenham.

The two wide MF's could be played narrower to support Vardy, maybe Mahrez and Carrillo? given more license to get forward?

I could see him playing in front of the back four in a 4-1-4-1 formation. Ideal for that role as he's good in the air, strong, quick, athletic with defensive qualities and not that shabby on the ball either. Get him in there and it gives our full backs more license to get forward and hug the line that they do at Tottenham.

The two wide MF's could be played narrower to support Vardy, maybe Mahrez and Carrillo? given more license to get forward?

Sounds ****ing epic to me.

I imagine we are getting him in as cover for Simpson and long term he is De Laet or Wasilewskis replacement.

Amartey is a centre-back who also slots in at CDM.

As far as I can tell, he's never really featured as right-back in his recent career. Well, maybe once.

Such a great time to be a Leicester fan, signing hungry young players like Gray and Amartey, bringing them into a successful side with no pressure to immediately perform. 2015 swept away all the pain of the Levin-Kelly-Holloway years

Need a top 4 finish to get the Pleat years out of my system....

Archived