Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Can those eBay members be reported to the club for selling shirts in this scenario (i.e. so close to them being launched, clearly wanting to make a profit). Much like tickets being sold, do the club have any power here?

Can those eBay members be reported to the club for selling shirts in this scenario (i.e. so close to them being launched, clearly wanting to make a profit). Much like tickets being sold, do the club have any power here?

I doubt it. Nothing to stop them doing it. They aren't fakes at the end of the day. Its just completely morally wrong and the guy is a cvnt.

Just tell them you'll pay cash on collection, take the shirt and fill them in. Simple really.

Unfortunately not its not against the law to do it whereas it is with tickets

The people on eBay are just exploiting the resell market for there own benefit. Much like people have been doing in sneaker culture for years and Nike etc can't & haven't done anything about it except up the amounts available to people. Just like it or lump it I'm afraid.

Wife got me the new kit today! Was overly excited until I saw it was long sleeved :-| a bit gutted really wanted to wear it on holiday.

Good news its been pissing it down in Spain all week so it will be fine, have a good holiday mate 

Archived