Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

England Euro 2016

Drinky is in bud....

I mean he has to cut 3 and looks like they will come from midfield and the rumours according to radio feed just now are Drinky has been told he is on the provisional list

So that means the other two tits are infront of drinks if that's the case

To be fair that was in an era with Shearer, Ferdinand, Sheringham, Wright, Fowler. Now we've got Kane, Vardy, errrr (I'm really not going to count Rooney)

Owen had competition an bust through on his quality. It shows the lack of depth at this level.

Shocking inclusions, we can't even use the excuse that it fits Hodgson's exemplary system that will get us winning. Amazing isn't it, there are a few starting XI combinations for England that actually get you salivating, yet you know those will not transpire.

I rekon Defoe should go over Rashford.

Drinkwater will get dropped and it's a shame. Delph and Henderson are not better than Drinkwater.

I demon Defoe should go over Rashford.

Drinkwater will get dropped and it's a shame. Delph and Henderson are not better than Drinkwater.

They just said that on the radio ! Drinky has already been

Told he is a provisional

Ha ha ha

Delph and Wiltshire over Drinky

Too funny lol

If Drinky doesn't make the final 23, and Barkley, Delph, Wilshire and Henderson do, I'll seriously have to consider supporting Northern Ireland.

why would drinkwater be the one dropped? why are we all so paranoid? 

roy's openly said he really likes drinkwater, he even turned a chat about mark noble on match of the day into "well yes, and danny drinkwater is fantastic". he's picked him for a previous squad, gave him a start at wembley and now he's picked him for his euros squad. 

can't work out which lines people are reading between to find out that hodgson hates danny drinkwater and we're probably just gonna take 22 players just so we don't have to take him. 

roy's openly said he really likes drinkwater, he even turned a chat about mark noble on match of the day into "well yes, and danny drinkwater is fantastic". he's picked him for a previous squad, gave him a start at wembley and now he's picked him for his euros squad. 

can't work out which lines people are reading between to find out that hodgson hates danny drinkwater and we're probably just gonna take 22 players just so we don't have to take him. 

What 3 players do u think Hodgson will drop? I reckon Rashford and Delph but the 3rd player im struggling to think of anyone else Hodgson will drop other than Drinky. Will he drop Henderson, Wilshere or Barkley? I would be amazed if he did.

Journos I've read seem to be unanimous on Delph, Drinkwater and Rashford missing out if all remains the same, hope they're wrong.

What 3 players do u think Hodgson will drop? I reckon Rashford and Delph but the 3rd player im struggling to think of anyone else Hodgson will drop other than Drinky. Will he drop Henderson, Wilshere or Barkley? I would be amazed if he did.

Townsend should be fvcking dropped he's a joke.

dunno, just not sure why people think everyone hates us. it was the same with vardy and the england squad, he was basically first name on the plane after being given a call up a year ago when he wasn't even any good and everyone on here just went on about how much hodgson was biased against us. 

Journos I've read seem to be unanimous on Delph, Drinkwater and Rashford missing out if all remains the same, hope they're wrong.

yeah i'd sack townsend off deffo, but think we'll end up with him there as a wide option cos we don't really have any other wide options. 

Townsend Wilshire and Delph for me.

Shouldn't be anywhere near the squad.

Playing week in week out and fit different story

Injured and played less than a quater of a season to get picked really is a joke

A lot of better players missing out who are having excellent seasons....Woys dropping a bollock here and is losing the plot!

I think that's harsh on Townsend. decent player who for England has done quite well.

Carroll over Rashford, Albrighton over Townsend, Noble over Delph, and I'd have been encouraged by a promising 26 man squad with some in-form players picked.

I think that's harsh on Townsend. decent player who for England has done quite well.

He's been alright for England in the past but he hasn't had a great season, yes I'm biased and they're different players but Albrighton has outshone him for me, Antonio deserves a mention too. 

Townsend being in just highlights the lack of depth we have. And why Vardy is being considered at left wing as an option.

But we don't have a lack of Depth there... if you're going to pick a wildcard in that position anyway here's a list

- Albrighton

- Antonio

- Gray

- Ibe

- Ward Prowse

It would just be nice to see a squad where there was no need for arguments. Take Wilshere & Delph out and replace with another winger and Noble and for me everyone would have been happy!

But we don't have a lack of Depth there... if you're going to pick a wildcard in that position anyway here's a list

- Albrighton

- Antonio

- Gray

- Ibe

- Ward Prowse

It would just be nice to see a squad where there was no need for arguments. Take Wilshere & Delph out and replace with another winger and Noble and for me everyone would have been happy!

and Stones the massive donkey

I think Noble and Antonio will look at that squad and feel pretty discriminated against.

The thing about Antonio as well... he'd have been perfect for the traditional take one right back scenario... because he can play there as well!! 

Just got off skype to Pogba, Matuidi and Kante, said they were relieved mark noble didn't make the squad as they had no idea how they'd ever manage to deal with such a quality player.

Archived