Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

England Euro 2016

Woy won't be manager at the end of this tournament. Standard mistake of choosing unfit players. Seen it so many times before.

When he starts Rooney too, the media will turn too.

Not sure the media will turn when he starts Rooney. Almost every journalist and pundit I've heard want him to start because he's Rooney, ignoring his poor form. So even when he plays shite, they'll find a way to defend him.

It's bollocks if Drinkwater doesn't get in his squad. I can almost stomach Wilshere as a gamble but fcuk Henderson who is nowhere near the level of Drinkwater. Furious.

Townsend deserves to be in and we need a winger in there so I'm pleased with that if true.

You just know our first game will be Henderson, wilshere and Milner in midfield. With Rooney, Kane and Lallana as the front 3.

Will probably do enough to beat shit sides but will go out with a wimper when we play someone decent.

I don't think DD will be in.

Neither do I, he's be fantastic this year but sadly because he doesn't play for the right club he'll get cast aside. Vardy will just about get in over his popularity and goals. An overrated unfit Wiltshire will go.

Unless we actually win the tournament I can this being Woy's last tournament.

Not sure the media will turn when he starts Rooney. Almost every journalist and pundit I've heard want him to start because he's Rooney, ignoring his poor form. So even when he plays shite, they'll find a way to defend him.

When tournaments are underway, the media go the way of public opinion.

Rooney is no longer a striker but he will play in that 10 role. He's now a midfielder but I'd argue we have better players there.

Think Drinky and Noble and Cresswell at West Ham should be in contention all had cracking seasons.

What do you have to do to get in the England squad now days if you don't play for a top 4 club??

I bet the Usual suspects getting places which are not deserved at all.

Sad state of affairs for English football if so!

My ideal is

Hart

Creswell

Smalling

Jagielka

Rose

Dier holding

Noble

Drinkwater

Alli attacking

Vardy

Kane

Forgetting all LCFC bias leaving out a fit, English title winning midfielder and instead 1 very injury prone player and another who is bang average is a big call. If England don't impress Roy should be sacked on that basis alone.

Of course if England win welcome to Sir Roy!

I know which one is more likely!

Rashford ffs... Owen had a golden boot before he got selected for England.

As for Delph and Henderson, good grief, poor Noble. Albrighton should be in if Townsend is too.

Who would you pick over Rashford for the extra striker in the provisional?  Defoe?  He gets nothing from the experience.

Delph they have to be looking long term, he wont go.

Townsend comes back in, so nows the group etc.  He is a different player to Albrighton. 

Rashford ffs... Owen had a golden boot before he got selected for England.

As for Delph and Henderson, good grief, poor Noble. Albrighton should be in if Townsend is too.

To be fair that was in an era with Shearer, Ferdinand, Sheringham, Wright, Fowler. Now we've got Kane, Vardy, errrr (I'm really not going to count Rooney)

Owen had competition an bust through on his quality. It shows the lack of depth at this level.

Shocking inclusions, we can't even use the excuse that it fits Hodgson's exemplary system that will get us winning. Amazing isn't it, there are a few starting XI combinations for England that actually get you salivating, yet you know those will not transpire.

Archived