Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

Can you upgrade season tickets from a childs to an adults when you renew?

Yes however don't get caught out like me. I had 2 in my kids names. Last year we upgraded it to an adult in store. When they auto renewed this season. It was back down to an under 8s

Sunderland have announced they will reduce season ticket prices next season.

Obviously they don't know what league they will be in, but I think it bodes well for other teams in the league.

Does seem to be the theme at present, let's see if ours go up or freeze, cannot see them going down.

As I have said before, cannot see how a rise can be justified, with the new tv deal, and now other clubs are reducing pricing, it makes it harder for other clubs to raise them.

Forest have also announced a five per cent cut in prices.

Didn't they increase theirs by quite an amount last season though? I remember a lot moaning about how much they'd gone up and iirc season tickets were down on the previous season, hence this seasons low turn outs.

I saw on BBC site, cheapest at Hull this season is £531, that is ridiculous for second tier football, let alone top flight.

Here's a scenario IF we continue to be successful for a few years with very few new season ticket holders. There's going to come a time when a number of those in the family stand are going to have to move out due to age limits being reached, and the available seats in the rest of the ground diminish as a result.

Assuming we don't build another tier, general match tickets get harder to come by but seats in the family stand free up.

Here's a scenario IF we continue to be successful for a few years with very few new season ticket holders. There's going to come a time when a number of those in the family stand are going to have to move out due to age limits being reached, and the available seats in the rest of the ground diminish as a result.

Assuming we don't build another tier, general match tickets get harder to come by but seats in the family stand free up.

They are planning to move the family stand , that might effect that process

Guest CityFan 06

Please forgive me if this sounds obvious, but surely if current STH's in the Kop are being moved to the Family Stand how does it work with where we are seated? What about the seats that current ST's have reserved for a certain amount of time before the season?

I was originally going to say there wouldn't be enough seats for the current supporters in the Kop if we were moved to the Family Stand but if the away fans are to be moved to SK1/somewhere around there then that would make sense.

Please forgive me if this sounds obvious, but surely if current STH's in the Kop are being moved to the Family Stand how does it work with where we are seated? What about the seats that current ST's have reserved for a certain amount of time before the season?

I was originally going to say there wouldn't be enough seats for the current supporters in the Kop if we were moved to the Family Stand but if the away fans are to be moved to SK1/somewhere around there then that would make sense.

lol It will never, ever happen.

Archived