Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal

Surely to god or owners wouldn't be stupid enough to raise the prices with all the negativity surrounding match day costs. They would have to be pretty detached not to realise this will go down like a sack of sh*t. There is no reasonable justification for hiking the prices - NONE.

I'm sure they'll see sense and freeze the prices. I doubt very much we'll see a reduction but it would be smashing if it happened.

Up the foxes 

Surely the season ticket prices should reflect our current league position. We cant carry on doing everything on the cheap.

We could finish last next season and earn 99 million quid from TV alone. Hardly doing everything on the cheap is it.

Surely the season ticket prices should reflect our current league position. We cant carry on doing everything on the cheap.

Firstly, our ticket prices aren't 'cheap', they are OK but could and should be far cheaper.

Surely the fact we are top without having the most expensive ticket prices is proof that season ticket price and performance have zero correlation?

Between 2004 and 2008, which included a relegation to League One, I cannot remember my season ticket price reflecting our league positions...

Here's a scenario IF we continue to be successful for a few years with very few new season ticket holders. There's going to come a time when a number of those in the family stand are going to have to move out due to age limits being reached, and the available seats in the rest of the ground diminish as a result.

Assuming we don't build another tier, general match tickets get harder to come by but seats in the family stand free up.

That's a point. Where do the kids, and their parents,  go when they no longer qualify for the family stand.

That's a point. Where do the kids, and their parents,  go when they no longer qualify for the family stand.

They move to other areas of the ground.  Not every season ticket is renewed you know.  A proportion don't renew due to a number of reasons including death.

I really don't get the thing behind this, why would you want to pay more

A film I watched last week was number 1 in the box office should I have asked to pay more then required as it's currently number 1

Assuming we finish top 3 and therefore automatically into champs league group stages do people think group stage home games will be included on season tickets ?

Arsenal, city etc do as far as I know.. Hence there could be a slight increase in season ticket price if we do qualify for it I'd think?

Yes they will be included.

Assuming we finish top 3 and therefore automatically into champs league group stages do people think group stage home games will be included on season tickets ?

Arsenal, city etc do as far as I know.. Hence there could be a slight increase in season ticket price if we do qualify for it I'd think?

Highly unlikely. Considering the renewal letters are sent out at the end of March when we won't yet know what competitions we may or may not qualify for I'd say definately not included. Other clubs do an automatic opt in for Euro matches which "reserves" STH seats for the games and debits your account, but this is not the same as being "included".

Everton announce a raft of price reductions for the coming season...

"ALL Adult Season Ticket prices reduced by more than 5%.

Junior price age category extended by two years from 16 to 18.

Junior Season Tickets reduced by £50 from £199 to £149 in all stands other than the Family Enclosure. Family Enclosure frozen at £149.

Young Adult Season Ticket extended up to the age of 22 and priced at £299 in all stands.

All Senior (65 and over) Season Tickets reduced to £299 in all stands.

Kids’ (up to 11) Season Tickets frozen at £95.

Adult prices start at just over £22 per game.

Concession prices:

-Up to 11: £5 per game

- 11 to 18: less than £8 per game

- Young adults 18-22: less than £16 per game

One in four of our current Season Ticket holders is under the age of 22.

Season Tickets on sale from Monday 21 March at 8am."

And people act like it's impossible!

Archived