Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fridgechef

International Champions Cup

It's a bit weird that we play in America and then 4 days later we're expected to play in Sweden like

Probably because they'll spend the week before in US then fly out soon after match over, since there's also need to be back for Charity Shield that follows soon after in August?

Is the Celtic game Sat 23rd July or Sun 24th July!?

Celtic vs Leicester is Saturday 23rd July in Glasgow

PSG vs Leicester is Saturday 30th July in LA

Barcelona vs Leicester is Wednesday August 3rd in Stockholm

Cant believe ive just wrote that lol

It's a bit weird that we play in America and then 4 days later we're expected to play in Sweden like

I know things might've been different when you were young, but flying from the US to Stockholm will take around 6-9 hours, not several days :P

Probably because they'll spend the week before in US then fly out soon after match over, since there's also need to be back for Charity Shield that follows soon after in August?

americanfox - can you sort tickets for us for the LA game? About 30,000 should cover it. We're all prompt payers, just bang them on your credit card.

:)

americanfox - can you sort tickets for us for the LA game? About 30,000 should cover it. We're all prompt payers, just bang them on your credit card.

:)

Ticket thread, mate, where's your prompt payer reference?!

It's funny, I'm from Southern California and might move back there for a job soon... So might have an extra bed and couch too, but would be hard to have 30k on a couch!

Looking to retire on 15th July 2016. Perfect timing. Although I have several very close relations in the states, and constant invited, never had a real reason to go until one hour ago!

Regular visitor to Stockholm, decent enough city, not sure about Glasgow.

Then hopefully a trip to the smoke, what a time to be a city supporter!

Celtic vs Leicester is Saturday 23rd July in Glasgow

PSG vs Leicester is Saturday 30th July in LA

Barcelona vs Leicester is Wednesday August 3rd in Stockholm

Cant believe ive just wrote that lol

That deserves a lol

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

What a great speech, I thought he was getting teary during it. I don't think the other people really appreciate how HUGE and weird this is for Leicester fans and the club. 

It's almost like the fat chick invited to a supermodel convention and everyone looking over at her wondering WTF is she doing here?

It's almost like the fat chick invited to a supermodel convention and everyone looking over at her wondering WTF is she doing here?

Yeah, I got that feeling lol. You can almost imagine Birch eating alone because he's not allowed to sit with the others. I think there is some trick behind it, they're leading us into a false sense of security and pretending to be our friend, but then embarrassing us at the prom.

Archived