Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Vardy and Drinkwater starting tomorrow

Wayne talking up the need to have players with experience (Hart, Cahill and ..cough Rooney) in the squad that travels to France for the Euro's.

Now if Wayne could pass like Pirlo then maybe, just maybe.........

As a front man, no longer a choice.

As the attcking number 10 ?

From what I've seen Alli should have that position if he's fit at the end of the season.

Sure Woy will pick him, I just hope it's not at the expense of a more deserving in-form player.

Jesus what an awful england lineup.

Vardy and drinky wasted in the positions they are playing, sturridge on his own up front offers little, milner as captain lol.

Rooney in the studio 'i cant wait to captain my team at the euros'..........says it all really.

Why not play the same formation as the last 30 mins as saturday with drinkwater playing his natural position and vardy/kane up front.

Surely you want to be testing these sort of things against a half decent team.

That England home kit can do one. What's with the grey/silver/light blue sleeves or whatever colour they are. Weird and unnecessary IMO.

Yeah just kit makers trying to be different for the sake of it. Bit like that stupid blue strip across the chest of the Norn Iron kit.

Jesus what an awful england lineup.

Vardy and drinky wasted in the positions they are playing, sturridge on his own up front offers little, milner as captain lol.

Rooney in the studio 'i cant wait to captain my team at the euros'..........says it all really.

Why not play the same formation as the last 30 mins as saturday with drinkwater playing his natural position and vardy/kane up front.

Surely you want to be testing these sort of things against a half decent team.

Could easily be a diamond formation?

Archived