Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

Vardy and Drinkwater starting tomorrow

Yeah just kit makers trying to be different for the sake of it. Bit like that stupid blue strip across the chest of the Norn Iron kit.

And the red socks look odd as well. Saying that, Hollands socks look bloody stupid too!

I'm recording this England match (damn work), but I think it will be even more fun to follow along with the forum-goers here in near-real-time!

And please, tell me more of your opinion of this Hodgson character :).  I don't think I have the plot just yet...

I'm recording this England match (damn work), but I think it will be even more fun to follow along with the forum-goers here in near-real-time!

And please, tell me more of your opinion of this Hodgson character :).  I don't think I have the plot just yet...

Hodgson's a knob who lucked out on a decent side with 20 minutes to go against Germany... As can be shown so far with the turgid formation / players combination he's elected for so far tonight.

Archived